St Mirren V Hibs 19/4/14

As i said give them all the engouragment they need to hump us .

This initiative is nothing to do with us, just Hibs. I see you're getting your knickers in a twist about this on PNB aswell, what do you think we are doing wrong here?

This initiative is nothing to do with us, just Hibs. I see you're getting your knickers in a twist about this on PNB aswell, what do you think we are doing wrong here?

you are reading my posts all wrong Lex I want as many as possible in our ground Hibs fans and Saints fans as it's money for our club also if you go back a few pages you will see I wrote it will be a good Atmosphere

Allowing them more supporters can only be a help to them because any atmosphere created in the ground will come from them giving there team a boost.But then again they probably wont need it as we dont do two wins in a row very often.

Allowing them more supporters can only be a help to them because any atmosphere created in the ground will come from them giving there team a boost.But then again they probably wont need it as we dont do two wins in a row very often.

We wouldn't be able to give them some of the West stand if more of our 'supporters' would get off their arses and go to the game. Problem solved.

you are reading my posts all wrong Lex I want as many as possible in our ground Hibs fans and Saints fans as it's money for our club also if you go back a few pages you will see I wrote it will be a good Atmosphere

I quoted Elvis not you! I agree with your post, this incentive is great news for us. Hibs fans get two games for the price of one, except they pay us full price and give Hibs nothing for the two games. Hopefully this means a bigger travelling support and more money coming our way.

What do you think we should do then? Turn the away fans and their money away despite us having ample room for them in the ground? Madness.

We've won two games on the bounce twice already this season, not bad for a club in our position, so not sure what your last point is based on.

We wouldn't be able to give them some of the West stand if more of our 'supporters' would get off their arses and go to the game. Problem solved.

Agreed. In reality though, we never have nearly enough home fans to fill the West stand, so having away fans in W8 is better than having no fans at all.

Has there been any word yet on whether Kello will make the squad?

Hopefully he makes it! Dilo was playing in the youth cup, can't imagine he'd be risked unless we thought Kello would be available for the weekend.

Taking the wee man on Saturday, work I'd getting put back so hopefully a win of any sort for the saints, if we play with a bit of pace and adventure we will win, if we play anything like we did against St Johnstone then it will be a terrible defeat.

Let's get at them and get the win

COYS

Your spot on, rather than try and get as many of our own support into the stadium and have a decent crowd behind our team we are giving extra seats to the away team so they can have more of their fans getting behind them, as you say you couldn't make it up.

Sadly not enough of our fans will go to the game. The amount of support that hibs take shouldn't matter, we play the way we know we can then it's 3 points in the bag. However, this is St. Mirren, so who knows!

With the extra hibees coming will bring extra cash, I really can't see the problem with giving them the extra seats?!

Sadly not enough of our fans will go to the game. The amount of support that hibs take shouldn't matter, we play the way we know we can then it's 3 points in the bag. However, this is St. Mirren, so who knows!

With the extra hibees coming will bring extra cash, I really can't see the problem with giving them the extra seats?!

But the point is the board should have done something to get as many home fans as possible to attend this game.

Can it really be only a few weeks since i was lambasted by some BAWA posters for saying that despite being 7 points behind Hibs at the time that it was entirely possible that Hibs could be dragged into the scrap to avoid the play off spot?

The only worry for me is our track record of obliging when a club needs to break a long run without a win!

I am hoping that with Teale on the way back from injury and McLean having recovered his form since his return from injury that if we can get Goodwin, Thompson, McGinn,McLean and maybe even McGowan playing well in the last 5 games then we will have enough about us to avoid 11th and finish with a few wins from the last 5 or 6 matches.

Sky have chosen this fixture in the past, in fact this game has more at stake than the last time it was live on TV with the position both clubs find themselves in.

Sky have already chosen games, why would they add this nothing fixture?

At this stage there is plenty of time for both clubs to find themselves in a much more precarious position that would possibly interest anyone outside of paisley & Edinburgh.

So, when 11k Hibees get behind their side at Easter Rd they must be near invincible going by that logic.