Who Do You Want To See Finish 11Th?

175 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tough one, most of the other clubs for various reasons

County Because of Adams - enough said

Killie -Because we all know that Michael Johnston is desperate to play against the tribute act

Hibs - Just to read in the papers all summer about how the only real premiership derby match would possible be Utd v Dundee

On reflection probably County

Tough one, most of the other clubs for various reasons

County Because of Adams - enough said

Killie -Because we all know that Michael Johnston is desperate to play against the tribute act

Hibs - Just to read in the papers all summer about how the only real premiership derby match would possible be Utd v Dundee

On reflection probably County

I like your analysis, enjoyed it! :)

But for me it's Killie. We'd miss the Derby matches once again, but after the ex-Rangers and ex-Hearts, that Killie "team" has been outspending with money they never had for far too long.

And have cost Saints too much stupid money to fail to compete.

Reality check is due.

ICT and Ross County are daftly far away for fitba fan purposes, but connections are no longer as bad as they were. If Scotland is to be a unified country, inclusion would be no bad thing.

Would find it rather amusing if Hibs or Killie were to go down. Especially as I know quite a few Killie fans I'd find it quite funny to see them shiting themselves in the play off.

But ultimately from a selfish point of view, I wouldn't want to lose the trip to Edinburgh and I quite enjoy the Killie games too.

Therefore I plumped for County as I'm unlikely to ever go there and Adams is a wank!

11th place could well go down to goal difference and then goals scored.

attachicon.gifTable.jpg

It is certainly going to be an interesting end to the season.

We really need to win against County and not lose to Kilmarnock so that we can go into the last game against Hearts singing the Vera Lynn classic "We'll meet again - don't know where don't know when".

I'd just be happy to see Hibs, County, Thistle and Kilmarnock involved in the last day.

We have hit good form at the right time - we just need to go out in the next game and put County to the sword.

I worry about it coming down to goal difference and potentially the number of goals scored.

Our numbers are not good in that department.

Hibs would be great, just to hear Tedious Tom go on about the new manager bounce while calling for DL to be sacked for finishing 7th whistling.gif . On a more serious note either Hibs because I think Butcher and his scouting team would go on and build an OK squad if they remain in the SPL and can rebuild from there, or Ross County for the Derek Adams factor.

I think that St Mirren will remain of a similar standard to most of the other bottom 6 clubs over the coming seasons with Hibs being the one exception who have obvious potential / finance to be a top 6 club. In 12 months time I think the SPL clubs are in greater danger of relegation when the Championship will no doubt have The International Third Rangers, Hearts, possibly Dunfermline competing with teams from this season's league for promotion and play off places.