Mcgregor Signs For Sevco - Confirmed

Ally McCoist's quote "...it is a tremendous opportunity for Darren to kick on and progress his career"

You've actually got to laugh at the idiocy of this statement and the sheer arrogance and stupidity of the prick.

'Progress his career'??? By signing for a club a division below? Who've only recently (in a former guise) went bust? Who are likely to go bust again? To play for a team who wallow in sectarian bile, meaning he and his family will no doubt be abused on the streets by 'fans' of the other bigoted team from Glasgow?

Good luck Darren. You'll f**king need it.

Ally McCoist's quote "...it is a tremendous opportunity for Darren to kick on and progress his career"

You've actually got to laugh at the idiocy of this statement and the sheer arrogance and stupidity of the prick.

'Progress his career'??? By signing for a club a division below? Who've only recently (in a former guise) went bust? Who are likely to go bust again? To play for a team who wallow in sectarian bile, meaning he and his family will no doubt be abused on the streets by 'fans' of the other bigoted team from Glasgow?

Watch your blood pressure mate. whistling.gif not worth it.

I hope Rangers don't get promoted next year would love them to go bust again. I don't miss them in the premiership and when there's any bad news about them it brings a wee smile to my face.

I hope Darren does well though gave 100 percent when he played for us and can't blame him for taking the money on offer.

What I do find funny is Kirk Broadfoot was a better player and they realesed him yet sign Mcgregor who IMO is not as good a player and give him a Top wage?

I hope Rangers don't get promoted next year would love them to go bust again. I don't miss them in the premiership and when there's any bad news about them it brings a wee smile to my face.

I hope Darren does well though gave 100 percent when he played for us and can't blame him for taking the money on offer.

What I do find funny is Kirk Broadfoot was a better player and they realesed him yet sign Mcgregor who IMO is not as good a player and give him a Top wage?

Hmm....

I wish him no personal ill-will, but I hope he is stinking for them in every match he plays, and that they ship goals each week. They are a cancer in the Scottish game, and anything that contributes to their demise can only be a good thing, even if that means Darren has to go down with them.

He signed for us, he fulfilled his contracts that's signed, he never made any noises about leaving at any point. I think had he gone anywhere else the fans would be saying all the best, its only because its one of the old firm that there is a fuss made here. Chapsticks said it best, its not the same as losing the guy we got - we lost him after his knee injuries, he's solid but not irreplaceable by any means.

And to think I sat at easter road with his maw and sister, who were telling me how much

he loves playing for st mirren, then he goes and signs for they cnuts....

oh and before you's ask "aye i wid" Although I would mibee need 6 cans for the maw..whistling.gif

I think she would still not be drunk enough to accept your advances after 6 cans

It's the same Ally who can't coach, can't develop players and couldn't understand that signing players on stupid wages would cause a problem.

He signed for us, he fulfilled his contracts that's signed, he never made any noises about leaving at any point. I think had he gone anywhere else the fans would be saying all the best, its only because its one of the old firm that there is a fuss made here. Chapsticks said it best, its not the same as losing the guy we got - we lost him after his knee injuries, he's solid but not irreplaceable by any means.

remember a lot of talk before his first injury that he would be leaving as he was knocking back the offer on the table. Anyone else remember that ?

Stood by him thick and thin? What option did we have we couldn't exactly rip up his contract because he was injured.

True.

We didn't have to offer him another one after his first serious injury.

Thats football. Players get injured, come and go. Clubs know the risks when they sign a player. If a player gets injured when he's contracted to us we can't let him rot.It could happen to anyone.

I'd be more gutted if we lost the 2010 Darren but we haven't. We should move on , nothings going to change now.

I am excited about us having to sign at least 1 centre back now.

Edited by Sergie's no1 fan

The only thing he'll be progressing is his bank account, IF he gets paid...