Whitley Bay Vs Saints - Mon 28Th July 7.30

Murray7

Someone told me today that the trialist didn't impress much and looked overweight.

Two goals in two games.

The last "fat" trialist we had was Paul Ritchie who also scored a couple in pre-season before being released.

He went to ICT and scored an absolute bundle including several against us.

Hopefully we don't make the same mistake again. If he has a knack of scoring goals then I couldn't care less if he's out of shape.

Strange one Twitter say's Callum Ball starting again has he played before ? Was that you that wrote that Lex it's reported from BAWARMY twitter ?

He joined the warm up late ;)

0-3 half time, we aren't up against much at all. Johnstone Burgh-esque.

Plummer looks good, Ball is a big lad and there is something there... He's looked effective against Blyth and Whitley. Ready for our level now though? Not so sure.

Someone told me today that the trialist didn't impress much and looked overweight.

Two goals in two games.

The last "fat" trialist we had was Paul Ritchie who also scored a couple in pre-season before being released.

He went to ICT and scored an absolute bundle including several against us.

Hopefully we don't make the same mistake again. If he has a knack of scoring goals then I couldn't care less if he's out of shape.

We could soon knock him into shape. Yardley.. mark 2

Topcat. What do you mean our level. Ball has already scored against arsenal.

And Coventry.

If Dundee can sign a forward from the 5th tier in Germany, who apparently is pretty good, then why not someone from a championship club in England, who has played regularly, in league 1.