Official (Apparently)...st Mirren Worst Kits In The Spfl

TBH, other than the Hamilton away strip, they're all pretty shit.

There are a couple that look O.K. until you get to the collar, which f**ks them up.

Anyway, they're football strips and really aren't anything to get too bothered about.

No argument from me.

Abomination is the only description that comes close. It isn't even necessary to look at the others, as it is surely impossible to conjure up anything worse.

You are right and l would suspect that it must be having a knock on effect on the sales of new shirts also . I wont be buy any , that is a certainty. .

Whoever agreed to the design of the home kit should be fired or shot. Horrible and the first home kit my son doesn't want!!

Same here mate. We always get one of the kits for my boy's birthday. This year he didn't want any of them as in his own words "they are howlin'". He's eleven years old for Christ's sake. What 11 year old football mad kid wouldn't want their team's brand new kit each year?

Whoever sanctioned these pieces of garbage need their head read. It's almost like the club are systematically trying to to destroy our merchandise revenue stream.

Same here mate. We always get one of the kits for my boy's birthday. This year he didn't want any of them as in his own words "they are howlin'". He's eleven years old for Christ's sake. What 11 year old football mad kid wouldn't want their team's brand new kit each year?

Whoever sanctioned these pieces of garbage need their head read. It's almost like the club are systematically trying to to destroy our merchandise revenue stream.

Div reported that Brian said the sales were on par with last season.......................................

Who's buying them then?

Like i said earlier, there is defo fewer kits on show than usual. I dont care what the JD spokesperson said, IMO that is simply spin from a salesman to talk the product up.

post-3438-0-64149800-1407485252_thumb.jp

From this weeks summer camp , spot the saints strip.