Killie V Buddies. Rugby Park

Put Goody at centre half alongside Plummer, play Osborne in holding role, give McGinn the centre mid position, start with Teale on right hand side and give Kenny Mclean a free role further forward playing off the front man.

There sorted ! Three points in the bag and lets move on nologo.gif

This must be the quietest matchday thread in history. I'm going tomorrow although I must admit it's more in hope than expectation but there again that is exactly the time when we usually pull the rabbit out the bag results wise. I would take a draw right now !!!

None of our usual quartet are going tomorrow.

I was going to go, but can't be arsed driving down myself.

First Killie away game I've missed since we came back up and, I have to admit, I'm not enjoying going to games now. I think between them McPherson and Lennon's teams, by and large, have worn me down and Craig is the final straw.

I've got a season ticket, so I'll persevere with home games, but I can think of better things to spend £22 plus petrol money on.

First Killie away game I've missed since we came back up and, I have to admit, I'm not enjoying going to games now. I think between them McPherson and Lennon's teams, by and large, have worn me down and Craig is the final straw.

I've got a season ticket, so I'll persevere with home games, but I can think of better things to spend £22 plus petrol money on.

That probably what some of the players say as well when they see the empty stands.

Definitely enough confusion over this to put occasional and waiverer supporters off.

Why make it seem so difficult when the stadium will only be a third full at best?

Definitely one pay-at-the-gate turnstile open tomorrow, according to Norrie on the official site.

really have you been at the games ? Only thing I see missing is goals from us.

It runs far deeper than that Ian . Lack of understanding , lack of leadership on the pitch and a glaring lack of confidence. Wee pretty patterns won't get us anywhere particularly when some of the players being asked to participate don't have that in their locker !

Likewise here and I'm only going as its 10 mins up the road and my son still wants to go (innocence of youth). Killie and latterly Thistle plus Scottish cup have been my only away games for some time now yet both league winning seasons in div 1 I dont think I missed a games home or away. Blythe was more of an allure than a trip to Darkheid or Motherwell in the current playing climate.