Killie V Buddies. Rugby Park

Deserved a point today, but alas we aren't getting any breaks at all just now.

0-0 was right at half time, Killie then scored on the break against the run of play after the restart. Credit to the players at that point, the heads never went down and we worked hard to get the equaliser, which we deserved.

Game then seemed to be petering out to a draw which neither side could complain about. Then we defend a free kick from deep horribly and they head a simple goal and we lose. Team then totally deflated.

Frustrating certainly, patience and calm heads are required now.

is that same who heads were on the titanic oh dear

BOTH the goals ????? Killies first goal came from Mclean giving the ball away in the Killie half...we were trying to go forward at the time and he fecked it up.

Almost all goals come from defensive errors, both of theirs certainly did. It hardly lessens it's value.

I agree Drury has been poor and I hope he's dropped for Friday.

I said when he was appointed - if the guy who brought you to a club is sacked - you go with him.

You don't hang about like a bad smell - and the Board of Directors have a lot to answer for over his appointment.

I wasn't there today as I am down South on business , but I will be there on Friday.

If things don't go well - I think TC will get the message due to the close proximity of the dugouts to the away fans.

Thank God Ross Co are shite - but they can't be shite for long.

Please resign Tommy Craig!!

Get aff yer knees mate ain't going to happen

The BOD will need to come up with a plan to redeem themselves of this bad choice they made

The last year they have made a series of errors resulting in wasting a lot of money

For people who pride themselves on running a tight ship they have really took their eye off the ball

The tight ship is now heading for an iceberg

Deserved a point today, but alas we aren't getting any breaks at all just now.

0-0 was right at half time, Killie then scored on the break against the run of play after the restart. Credit to the players at that point, the heads never went down and we worked hard to get the equaliser, which we deserved.

Game then seemed to be petering out to a draw which neither side could complain about. Then we defend a free kick from deep horribly and they head a simple goal and we lose. Team then totally deflated.

Frustrating certainly, patience and calm heads are required now.

We didn't deserve a point today. We were sorely lacking apart from 5-10 minute spells in both periods.

Too often the midfield will were off the play, sitting so deep and with little outlet. Whenever Marwood dropped deep or wide, not one player had the ambition to go beyond him.

The biggest disappointment was that Killie were utter garbage and we couldn't do anything about it. The goal wasn't one we created through great play or incisive passing.

Can I start wetting my knickers Mr Gilmour ? Because if you and your fellow directors choose to keep TC at the helm of our great club, then we are championship bound. Put aside the fact that the BOD will lose face if they have to sack TC, it's clear to everyone within the game in Scotland and not just our fans, that this appointment has been a huge mistake.

For the good of the club please replace TC with a competent manager before its too late.

Normally I would go through to Kilmarnock for our away matches - today I couldn't as I was at my 5 year old niece's birthday party - from the sounds of things I'm not that bothered about missing the match.

Personally I think that this far in the season we've at times made silly mistakes that have proved costly, and at times been unlucky that balls around the opposition box haven't fallen for Saints players. The problem is that at times you have to make your own luck, and we just aren't doing it. Five games down now and we're adrift along with Ross County. We HAVE to get at least six points from our next nine otherwise I'm sorry, but there's no acceptable case that can be made for TC to remain as manager.

Full backs not allowed over the half way line. 2 sitting centre midfield players. A centre forward (apparently) who couldn't hold the ball up. Tactically superb TC.

Please go Tommy......you have already lost the support. Crowds at home will dwindle, buses away will go from 4 to 2.

The board need to accept total responsibility for this.

We are missing our main goal scorer due to injury, that's going to hinder any team. We are relying on 3 players who are unproven at this level to provide the goals, and sadly, not one of them is doing so.

However if you think panicking is the answer, you should panic.

I will panic and thanks for your authority.

We have been relying on Steven Thompson for 2 seasons now and Lennon and now Craig have failed in addressing the situation.

If you're happy with that then you should be happy.

Both also failed in addressing our defensive frailties and it's costing us big time.