The Tommy Craig Must Go Thread

Flareybob

Let's see how many trap Saturday compared to 3409 at last month's ICT game. I would argue that that atendance itself was reduced by TC's early season magic.

There will be a load who just can't face it withthe certainty that (1) we will lose, and (2) we will not score - there is a pattern here!

But this time TC has found the missing piece of the jigsaw so everything is now rosey .

I think if things keep going as badly as they are and we lose heavily to Inverness then you might see a fair number of season tickets not attending the St Johnstone game.

Maybe! Or maybe not... Our home gate was 3200 odd for the Ross County game.

Apparently there was loads of scunnered season ticket holders who weren't going to the next home game which was Partick Thistle.

The home gate for that game? 3200 odd...

Apparently there was loads of scunnered season ticket holders who weren't going to the next home game which was Partick Thistle.

Do we not count the season tickets even if the people aren't at the game? So our attendances for league matches will never be recorded as lower even if the place is deserted!

Partick bring a big support , County don't so what is your point?

I'll be honest with you Topcat I have been very pleasantly surprised our home support has been so high this season despite how poor things have been on the park.

I'm sorry but what a ,load of childish, pathetic nonsense. lol.gif

Maybe you need to find a new sport or hobby.

Getting yourself into this state over football is just stupid.

You are mistaking passion for anger. What you need is anger management therapy not a winning team.

Get a grip FFS.

Maybe u are fishing here, I'm not sure but without fans that care what's the point. Maybe u need a new hobby one where winning and passion is irrelevant.

Fellow warriors put your keyboards away and wring those sodden knickers out, tomorrow we will start creating chances galore, score goals aplenty and the defence are going to get their act together because Thommo is back!

I'm looking forward to hearing all about it... on Jeff Stelling's Soccer Saturday. As I previously posted, my eighteen quid is going on the new Foo Fighters album and a curry. Bought the Foo Fighters album yesterday. Only eight tracks, but a belting album. Ten quid down, eight to go. Thinking about special curry, fried rice and a portion of chips from the excellent 'The Pearl' Chinese takeaway in Craigmarloch, Cumbernauld.

Usually a good takeaway, but this year they have been rubbish. Turns out the head chef was ill, but the manager assured me everything would be fine as soon as he was well again and could mentor the junior chefs. Fair do's I suppose. Still waiting for them to hire a dominant no-nonsense delivery driver though. Been needing one for five years now.

I'm looking forward to hearing all about it... on Jeff Stelling's Soccer Saturday. As I previously posted, my eighteen quid is going on the new Foo Fighters album and a curry. Bought the Foo Fighters album yesterday. Only eight tracks, but a belting album. Ten quid down, eight to go. Thinking about special curry, fried rice and a portion of chips from the excellent 'The Pearl' Chinese takeaway in Craigmarloch, Cumbernauld.

Usually a good takeaway, but this year they have been rubbish. Turns out the head chef was ill, but the manager assured me everything would be fine as soon as he was well again and could mentor the junior chefs. Fair do's I suppose. Still waiting for them to hire a dominant no-nonsense delivery driver though. Been needing one for five years now.

That's some time to be waiting for your curry be delivered. Mine usually arrives in 45 minutes.

I am a season ticket holder along with my son and my £36 is going towards a few shandies on a night out tomorrow and I will sit and watch the results coming in and maybe treat myself to a Greggs steak bake.

As long as TC is in charge I won't be back. Football has been honking. No confidence, no fight NO GOING!!!!

Edited by Dave The Buddie