Flareybob

The Tommy Craig Must Go Thread

Bad news according to someone at Hospitality a director said TC is going nowhere

That was what I thought. .

Ideally , we need him out before the next window opens but I honestly think , with the way thing are , that wont happen. .

Wee Chick said the BoD will decide his future on Monday but that would be conjecture more than anything , l think. .

We might need Mothercare to go into admin' to save us now. .

Top Cat and Oaksoft, please just let us know what the basis for your opinion is? Never mind Motherwell and County, just focus on us right now. We are a f**king disgrace aren't we? Or do you see something the rest of us don't? Serious question.

According to tommy craigs wiki page he has a better record at saint mirren than he did with charleroi after the same amount of games.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Craig ... 15.79 win percentage.... Seems like he was in charge of the belgians for 5 months and 19 games, and he has had 19 games with saints now and it must be around 5 months he has been the manager... It's a sign !

This is the kind of situation when I think football contracts are absolutely ridiculous!

If I was doing my job as ineptly and as badly as him I would be given 3 warnings then sacked no compo zilch hee haw regardless if I was on a contract or not .

So why does the football business still maintain in having to compensate idiots like TC, Especially when he comes out with a pre match comment of 3 points aren't important today he is an absolute deluded fool.

I'd be amazed that when a manager has lost 73% of league games, when he was won 1 point out of 24 at home, when we have 0 clean sheets in 19 games, when we fail to score in 75% of home games, and in 50% of league games we register 2 or less shots on target that we would be forced to pay him 2 years wages for 6 months work if we want to dismiss him now due to how dreadful results and performances have been under his tenure. A quadruple pay bonus for serving up abject failure? I think not.

Like many others, never went today. And given the radio reports in the car travelling home with the family I'm glad I never bothered. Completely hate saying something like that but until that complete f**king idiot is bagged then the apathy will never lift. Honestly, he makes the likes of H*y and Coughlin look like Mourinho.

Get him to f**k now if we have any dignity or credibility left.

That was what I thought. .

Ideally , we need him out before the next window opens but I honestly think , with the way thing are , that wont happen. .

Wee Chick said the BoD will decide his future on Monday but that would be conjecture more than anything , l think. .

We might need Mothercare to go into admin' to save us now. .

Motherwell are on the brink of a takeover according to the interview with md Alan Burrows on Radio Scotland earlier. Cross that get out clause out then. Any other straws that we can clutch at or do we need to get the finger out sack him and make it happen for ourselves.

I'm saddened, sickened, troubled and utterly frustrated at the shit fest that this club has slowly but steadily walked into.

I've never advocated that anyone lose their job, hate that shit, but I suggest it is now time that this club consider their options on who calls the shots when it comes to setting out a team that is going to compete with energy and some ambition to contest their current fixture obligations..........

The big problem with my wish is that the current bod now need to dig deep collectively and arrest the slide that now afflicts the depreciating asset of ST mirren FC , a professional club that tries to compete in football and is nearly an established SPFL club.

Wtf are we as a club and supporters gonna do to change things............I am utterly despondent that the club I love is so hamstrung and inept.

The only good part of today was that some of us had the pleasure of spending time today with Doug Somner and Tam Turner.

Sad fact is that both looked fit enough and capable of walking straight into our current first team.

Today's conditions were brutal for both teams. We should have started with Thommo and Ball up top and just gone route one.

One manager was barking instructions towards his players throughout the game. The other is just barking mad.

Tactically inept. No inspiration.

Get this joker out of our club....before it's too late.

I'd be amazed that when a manager has lost 73% of league games, when he was won 1 point out of 24 at home, when we have 0 clean sheets in 19 games, when we fail to score in 75% of home games, and in 50% of league games we register 2 or less shots on target that we would be forced to pay him 2 years wages for 6 months work if we want to dismiss him now due to how dreadful results and performances have been under his tenure. A quadruple pay bonus for serving up abject failure? I think not.

Send this to the BOD.

Deacon Blue wrote a song about what TC is lacking !!

Paisley was certainly Raintown today.

Long time since I've heard Saints fans shout for a manager's head as happened at full-time today. There was booing and the like under Gus and Danny but you're probably going back to the Coughlin era for "Get tae f**k" style chants.

Under 3000 says it all. Gtf TC you are Davie Hay's assistant he is your mentor you are following in his footsteps and becoming a killer of a great club. You are ruining young players careers. Just do the decent thing and leave our great club.

McGinn, McLean and Kelly, all in Scotland under 21's last year with Gauld, Robertson and Armstrong etc. Look at the progress other Clubs players make when they break into the first team over ours, you could argue ours go backwards. United have just got £6,000,000.00 for them ffs. TC has to be held accountable for this, didn't develop them as a coach and now going backwards as a manager.

Couldn't give McLean away for 200,000 whilst United punt players for 3million.

Add that to the list when he gets sacked for being sh*t at his job.