St Mirren V Ross County Spfl Premiership 25/10/14

shull

Kinda daft, but...

I expect at least a 2-0 win.

At least.

You often find that when another team is on a poor run of games ie; not won at home/away , St Mirren usually offer the obligatory required result to end such a run.

This game however, will not be offering such a gesture, we will win.

Does anyone listen to The Terrace Scottish Football podcast? If you skip to about 20 minutes in they talk about our game. Everything they say about Tommy Craig is spot on, especially how bizarre his post match interview was where he tried to make out that it was great that we had 1 chance and alot of possesion in the first half and how Inverness going down to 10 men is somehow an advantage to them because it's difficult to play against 10 men. Definitely clutching at straws, I wish he would just come out and say we were rubbish and at least give the fans some confidence that he is aware that our performances in general this year have not been good enough and there is alot of work to be done.

I've got a feeling.

Time for a Mirren masterclass tomorrow.

Super Saints 4 Ross County 0

Also, JJ McG(rumpy) to phone up Off The Ball after the match and apologise to Tommy Craig and then hail him as a wonderful St Mirren manager.

Mykey, team line up for T.C. ?

Ball hat trick and McGinn to score.

17 Aeroplanes

Zero Helicopters.

St Mirren Active and The Panda Club to be very noisy and sing wonderfully for 90 minutes.

Standing ovation for T.C. and the players after match.

SAINTS ARE BACK.

I've got a feeling.

Time for a Mirren masterclass tomorrow.

Super Saints 4 Ross County 0

Also, JJ McG(rumpy) to phone up Off The Ball after the match and apologise to Tommy Craig and then hail him as a wonderful St Mirren manager.

Mykey, team line up for T.C. ?

Are you doing lifts tomorrow? I need a taxi from linwood to the game?

With Plummer possibly returning and Thommo, Wylde, Osbourne and Teale all definitely still out injured I would line up:

Kello

Naismith

Plummer (if fit)

Goodwin

Kelly

Marwood

McGinn

McLean

Tesselaar

Caldwell

Ball

I don't think Caldwell is the answer up front , however would like Tommy to give them both a shot tomorrow instead of playing ball up there himself. Could swap Caldwell and Marwood about if it's not quite working.

With Plummer possibly returning and Thommo, Wylde, Osbourne and Teale all definitely still out injured I would line up:

Kello

Naismith

Plummer (if fit)

Goodwin

Kelly

Marwood

McGinn

McLean

Tesselaar

Caldwell

Ball

I don't think Caldwell is the answer up front , however would like Tommy to give them both a shot tomorrow instead of playing ball up there himself. Could swap Caldwell and Marwood about if it's not quite working.

That's a decent looking line up but sadly TC won't go with that, I fully expect Reilly to start, it will no doubt be the same team that started against Inverness.

That's a decent looking line up but sadly TC won't go with that, I fully expect Reilly to start, it will no doubt be the same team that started against Inverness.

You're probably right. I will be very disappointed if Reilly starts the game. In that case Tommy should start the game with 10men as "it's harder to break down 10 men"

Yet again,will not be attending as sadly have given up watching second rate players wear our famous jersey. We may well scrape a win tomorrow but thats not(despite what others on here seem to be willing to accept)what paying £20 is about.I expect the crowd figure to reflect my sentiments as fans vote with their feet.Football used to be about entertainment, theres not ONE Saints player I put in the category at present,unfortunately.

Having said that, still hope we win tomorrow.