Hamilton Accies V St Mirren Scottish Premiership 22/11/14

shull

I'm all for giving youngsters a go.

However I don't think this is the right game to do it. Hamilton are one of the most organised and physical teams in the league. They waltz through our midfield pairing of McGinn and McLean. Dreading what they'll do today.

Why? He has personally cost us at least 6 important goals this year, not half the keeper he was last season.

Our inexperienced defence has cost us goals this year, our managers inability to recognise he needs to sign a solid centre half this year has cost us goals this year. To pluck six goals of the top of your head and blame Kello is just nonsense.

Personally i'd be more worried at the fact we cant score any never mind concede them.

Absolutely insane line up today. If he hadn't already, TC has truly lost the plot today. Glad I'm otherwise engaged. This will be embarrassing.

Don't know how any of us can come to this conclusion. We don't see these guys every day in training.

Best of luck to the youngsters, hope they do well.

Edited by davidg

Absolutely insane line up today. If he hadn't already, TC has truly lost the plot today. Glad I'm otherwise engaged. This will be embarrassing.

A cynic might think this is his 'get out of jail free' card ?

Expecting to lose so play these guys then you have a ready made excuse should we get humped ?

Our inexperienced defence has cost us goals this year, our managers inability to recognise he needs to sign a solid centre half this year has cost us goals this year. To pluck six goals of the top of your head and blame Kello is just nonsense.

Personally i'd be more worried at the fact we cant score any never mind concede them.

Im not saying the defence has been good or Kello is at fault for every goal but he's been poor all year and deserved to be dropped.

Im not saying the defence has been good or Kello is at fault for every goal but he's been poor all year and deserved to be dropped.

What im really trying to say is we need as many of our experienced players on the field and Kello comes under that category. We can all tell how badly we miss Thommo this year, not having Goodwin in midfield as well is telling,Osbourne as well looked promising, Teale also. Our manager went for youth in the summer and it simply hasnt payed off. dropping Kello for another youngster isn't the answer. Throwing youngsters in at the deep end can sometimes be detrimental when the team is under such pressure. I suppose we'll see by full time today.