Partick Thistle V St Mirren. Spfl Premiership 30.1.15

shull

Any guesses as to the line-up for tonight? I fear Thommo may be thrust in. Personally I'd give Ball 50 minutes then Thommo the last 40.

Predicted team:

Ridgers

Naismith, Cheesy, Tess, Kelly

Goodwin, Osbourne

Dayton, McLean, McGinn

Thommo

No chance of Mallan being dropped, been one of the better players last few weeks

I would imagine same as last week but Dayton for Kelly

No chance of Mallan being dropped, been one of the better players last few weeks

I would imagine same as last week but Dayton for Kelly

There is talk of Dayton playing on the right, so I can see him coming in and McLean being deployed up front. Could McLear sit slightly behind in a more central role.

I wouldn't bother with Ball at all, to be honest.

Edited by Drew

He's made some cracking saves last few weeks, particularly the Ross County and Dundee Utd games. Wouln't say any of the goals we've lost the last few games were particularly his fault either.

Cost us goals at home to Aberdeen and Dundee U , and his distribution , both from hand and foot , is shocking ! His efforts at kicking are probably the worst I've ever seen from any St Mirren goalkeeper , including Gordon Knowles and Barney Duffy ! happy.png

Cost us goals at home to Aberdeen and Dundee U , and his distribution , both from hand and foot , is shocking ! His efforts at kicking are probably the worst I've ever seen from any St Mirren goalkeeper , including Gordon Knowles and Barney Duffy ! happy.png

This seems incredibly harsh to me, Billy. Granted his distribution isn't the best, but I have more confidence with him in the goal than i did when Kello was featuring this season.

At least Ridgers looks remotely interested.

This seems incredibly harsh to me, Billy. Granted his distribution isn't the best, but I have more confidence with him in the goal than i did when Kello was featuring this season.

At least Ridgers looks remotely interested.

Good summary to which I fully agree with.

Quite looking forward to this game. I like Partick, I guess everyone does. They're impossible to dislike. Lovies :wub: We've got a good record at Firhill too. Haven't lost there in 90 minutes since 2001!

Hopefully the Daytonator goes straight in the team, in for McLear on the right side. I guess Kenny goes back upfront in place of Arquin and it's a central midfield trio of Ozzy, McGinn and Mallan with Kelly on the left.

Would always take a point before an away game in this league, and I will now. Will go for a dull 0-0 and our first clean sheet of the season.