Rosario Latouchent

Stu

The number 29. Is rafaelle de vita. Formerly of Livingston Swindon And Bradford.

Was woeful for Livy but di canio signed him for Swindon so might be better

He scored 21 goals in 67 games for Livingston, he's a winger, not bad for being woeful mate.

The number 12 is Lewis Morgan

Ah OK. Not really sure what most of the youngsters look like and few have pics on the official site.

Chinedu vine expected this week too so he may be in one of those pics

I think Teale said in the PDE the other day he isn't coming.

Yep. Playing in the 3rd And 2nd division. With Livingston

Young kid who works beside me plays right back for Queens Park. He has an offer to sign for a Premiership side on the table. There is talent in the lower leagues that other teams like Dundee Utd take advantage of. It's about time we got in on the act, and start blagging some of these players.

Edited by class of 76-77

I'm pretty sure De Vita at least used to play up front. Even as a striker though, 21 isn't a bad return in 40 starts, played 70 odd games for Swindon as well, so unlikely to be a total mug. Certainly worth having him train with us, give Teale and Longwell a chance to take a look at him. We've been linked with far less promising players.

Young kid who works beside me plays right back for Queens Park. He has an offer to sign for a Premiership side on the table. There is talent in the lower leagues that other teams like Dundee Utd take advantage of. It's about time we got in on the act, and start blagging some of these players.

Did we not make an offer for Blair Spittal and he went to Dundee United?

Is this him spotted just outside the box at trial with Killie?

original_homemade-table-footballer-fridg

Too busy floating around car garages looking at cars he can't afford and posting pictures with them...

Guy is a blatant walloper.

Aye,but he is holding out for God's intervention in securing that elusive Maserati for him!

#incongruent

• 3 weeks later...

The number 29. Is rafaelle de vita. Formerly of Livingston Swindon And Bradford.

Was woeful for Livy but di canio signed him for Swindon so might be better

De Vita seems to be doing ok with RC creating their two opening goals and scoring their winner against Well. I wonder why we did not sign him .....