St Mirren V Ict Premiership 14/2/15

shull

I feel the crowd size will be interesting, given the miserable transfer window and of course the continuing dreadful home record(which I expect to extend tomorrow unfortunately). I think Gary Teale must start to get some wins to have any chance of a contract extension as manager.

I wont be going as I have given up having my Saturdays ruined but where theres life theres hope and I wish the Saints some much needed luck.

I feel the crowd size will be interesting, given the miserable transfer window and of course the continuing dreadful home record(which I expect to extend tomorrow unfortunately). I think Gary Teale must start to get some wins to have any chance of a contract extension as manager.

I wont be going as I have given up having my Saturdays ruined but where theres life theres hope and I wish the Saints some much needed luck.

No doubt you'll be back on here throughout the next week telling us how you're never going back and how uninterested you are.

Can't wait, what an asset to the forum you are.

If you dont like my posts Mr cat, i suggest you put me on ignore.

As far as I am led to understand,this forum is for fans views, whether they be critical or complimentary. I dont come sniping back whenever you make cretinous comments, you are perfectly at liberty to do so. you may be happy at what you are seeing but although I rarely go nowadays, I still do care, thats why I post.

A lot feel the same, but still turn up.

If you dont like my posts Mr cat, i suggest you put me on ignore.

As far as I am led to understand,this forum is for fans views, whether they be critical or complimentary. I dont come sniping back whenever you make cretinous comments, you are perfectly at liberty to do so. you may be happy at what you are seeing but although I rarely go nowadays, I still do care, thats why I post.

You understand correctly, if not completely.

It is a forum for St Mirren fans' views.

That seems to be an aspect of your posts which is singularly lacking...

(Though you are not alone, in that regard...)

Saints are playing better under Teale we now look like a team who gives a f**k rather than not. As a Saints fan that's all I ask to be honest so for that reason I will get a bus to catch the ferry. Then the train to Paisley because I feel the need to give our players some encouragement to fight the cause. Rather than sit at home going on a forum to spout pish.

No doubt you'll be back on here throughout the next week telling us how you're never going back and how uninterested you are.

Can't wait, what an asset to the forum you are.

You started this word with a very apt description of our resident ersatz saints supporter.

Might I suggest "hole" to replace "et"?

Saints are playing better under Teale we now look like a team who gives a f**k rather than not. As a Saints fan that's all I ask to be honest so for that reason I will get a bus to catch the ferry. Then the train to Paisley because I feel the need to give our players some encouragement to fight the cause. Rather than sit at home going on a forum to spout pish.

That's typical! :angry:

Leaving ME to do all the spouting for you!