St Mirren Bod

BOD only solution will be the cheapest one

cut cut cut they are tories in disguise

were f**ked for a long time to come ,

no planning ,piss poor manager and useless cheap players

here we go down are we ever coming back

may take along im not in it for the long hall

been supporting since early 80s but this season has lost my desire and faith and heart for the club

which i have loved for ever hopefully this is as short lived feeling

A TOTALLY SICK SAINTS FAN TONIGHT

Certainly blame the board for disaster of appointments well two.

However you think we are feeling bad I know they will also in many ways ,. colleagues will now lose their jobs. The club will be worth a lot less now to sell on so wont be surprised for the club to be taken off the market.

They the board have let us down and themselves. When the dust settles im sure they will freely admit it.

Get a new manager in now and give the guy time to rebuild for next season. At least make one right decision this season.

It may even get some of the hard core fans along for the remanding home games.

If no change expect extremely low gates

However you think we are feeling bad I know they will also in many ways ,. colleagues will now lose their jobs. The club will be worth a lot less now to sell on so wont be surprised for the club to be taken off the market.

They the board have let us down and themselves. When the dust settles im sure they will freely admit it.

Get a new manager in now and give the guy time to rebuild for next season. At least make one right decision this season.

I agree but our board won't act. They will dilly dally to save money in the short term.

While I feel for people who will lose their jobs, I cannot find any sympathy for the consortium members who have just seen the value of their pension fund plummet as it was their decisions that caused it.

the only people who should lose there jobs are the BOD

PLAYERS AND MANAGER

GET SIMSA TO START FUND TO BUY OLD LAND AT LOVE STREET AND LETS GO HOME

hate new home and BOD who took us there most other clubs didnt have to move ,dundee ,hearts they were full off debt went bust and started again board lost there shirts ,and there money

we were conned into moving by this useless Board with no ideas they BLAME everyone but themselves

its our fault the fans .never there's hope they never get any money from sale off club and it stays on the market like and business that makes no money

DOWN WITH THE BOARD ...

the only people who should lose there jobs are the BOD

PLAYERS AND MANAGER

GET SIMSA TO START FUND TO BUY OLD LAND AT LOVE STREET AND LETS GO HOME

hate new home and BOD who took us there most other clubs didnt have to move ,dundee ,hearts they were full off debt went bust and started again board lost there shirts ,and there money

we were conned into moving by this useless Board with no ideas they BLAME everyone but themselves

its our fault the fans .never there's hope they never get any money from sale off club and it stays on the market like and business that makes no money

DOWN WITH THE BOARD ...

Down with this sort of thing.

I said as much today , they're being found out big time for what they are. I'm starting to doubt that we really had to move to the current shite hole!

I've been keeping my powder dry on this, waiting on the season to finish to vent however, we trail motherwell 2-0 and yes, the season is over.

I've kept to quite constructive comments about the state of affairs at St.Mirren but enough is just bloody enough - I am sick of it. I've been a bit of a fan of the BOD, they stepped in when we had Reg Brearley lurking and guided us through a tough financial time taking the burden of debt on themselves. They also did the deal which painful as it was, kept us afloat and we've got a new ground and training park out of it but my goodness how they have failed this season.

I don't for one minute expect us to be in the premier every season, I've been watching us since 86 hardly a vintage period from then to now in our history I've seen the bad with the occasional good but what stinks this season is what could have been, what hasn't been and the decisions that got us there.

I wasn't to fussed about getting rid of Danny I thought (how gullible) that we were taking another step up. I'd have paid part of his wages myself if I thought we would be getting Tommy Craig in. What an absolute farce, dressed up in continuity but in reality a cost save. How that decision utterly back fired - are we still paying TC's wage?

The BOD are the cause of this problem and I fear badly for next season, we know the standard of the teams in the first.

Sort this out now BOD. Get a proven manager in.

I wonder when I read this what the fifty or so applicants that came in for the job in January think now when they look at our club. I'd love to know who some of the applicants were. I bet some of the names would be of interest.

One thing that I recall from the AGM that really never sat well with me was the boards answer to a question on the quality of signings TC had been making. They claimed it was his remit and they wouldn't get involved. I get that to a certain point, my boss lets me get on with my job but if things go wrong he is entitled to pull me up, it seemed none of the BOD were interested in doing this.

I wonder when I read this what the fifty or so applicants that came in for the job in January think now when they look at our club. I'd love to know who some of the applicants were. I bet some of the names would be of interest.

50 applicants? All porkies, just like so much that has been said by the Club.

According to the Record in November:

"About 100 attended last night’s agm at St Mirren Park and heard the club had made a cash loss of £70,000 but was still debt free."

Now, I know those accounts used the figures form May but WTF has happened since then to put us in such a bad position?

3 or 4 home games to go this season and nothing to play for. I've got a season ticket but don't fancy watching those wasters disgrace the stripes again.

3 or 4 home games to go this season and nothing to play for. I've got a season ticket but don't fancy watching those wasters disgrace the stripes again.

Agreed.

I was conned by renewing my season ticket early only to find out a proven disaster of a manager had been appointed. I regretfully have to say I won't be back until a proper manager who appears to be the best that we can afford is appointed and we are give value for money.

I will not put another penny into the club until I feel that they're trying to put out the best team and management team with the resources available.

I mean, Craig, Teale, Arquin, Ball, Gow etc etc.

I hate to say it but we deserve all we get

Appoint a known failure as manager refuse to re sign one of our best players sell our only matchwinner for peanuts when staring relegation in the face. What else do you expect but disaster Thanks BOD