Clear Out Or Keep

He is a decent goalkeeper.

And I widnae like to see him lose his job after the good contribution he has made this Season.

Unlike others.

He is an average keeper. I think we could do better even in a division down. I take it the second sentence was tongue in cheek - not one player currently at the club has made a "good contribution" this season. He is part of this seasons problem along with the rest.

The clear out needs to start with the person who signed the players in January and was second in command to the person signing players in the summer.

It's no use doing what we done in previous years which was to clear out the rubbish and replace them with bigger rubbish.

I recall when Tom Hendrie came in he made Tommy Turner his captain. Tommy was on his way out the door prior to this. We need the proper appointment as manager.

I hope this will happen ASAP when the season finishes, I don't think we will get the right man until all the promotion and relegation issues at other teams is settled.

The clear out needs to start with the person who signed the players in January and was second in command to the person signing players in the summer.

It's no use doing what we done in previous years which was to clear out the rubbish and replace them with bigger rubbish.

I recall when Tom Hendrie came in he made Tommy Turner his captain. Tommy was on his way out the door prior to this. We need the proper appointment as manager.

I hope this will happen ASAP when the season finishes, I don't think we will get the right man until all the promotion and relegation issues at other teams is settled.

Good post Kendo.

I agree.

Thommo should stay. Had a hard season with injuries. As a club legend I don't and I'm sure he doesn't want to leave this way. I'm sure if he kept fit and had some decent service he would bag us a few goals in the championship. I'd try and keep Mcginn and all the other youngsters who have featured this season mclear, naismith, Kelly, mallon. I'm not sure if Reilly is up to scratch which I don't like saying about a young player but again maybe a run in the championship may bring him onto a game.

I love Thomo but can we afford him in the championship?

I think he could do a job but I fear with the club in the first division Thompsons wages even at half and considering his age it might be to much of a gamble?

I hope we keep him/he wants to stay, but surely his choice is continue at saints one or a couple of seasons to end playing career or retire (at end of this season)? Edited by Bart Simpson

I shall have a bash at this however I shall start with the keep list as it will be somewhat easier that way.

Keep

The girls in the ticket office

The janitor

The receptionist

The physio

The club doctor

This website

The fans council

Release

Every other useless f**kbag. Replace them all!

Edited by TediousTom

The only out of contract players I'd keep are McGinn and possibly Sadlier depending on how he performs over the next few weeks.

The rest should and probably will go.

Why has Sadlier got to prove himself over the next few weeks, he has technique and class for all to see and has looked more dangerous than anyone since joining in the Jan window.

I suspect it might be more a case off whether we can keep him!

I shall have a bash at this however I shall start with the keep list as it will be somewhat easier that way.

Keep

The girls in the ticket office

The janitor

The receptionist

The physio

The club doctor

This website

The fans council

Release

Every other useless f**kbag. Replace them all!

Please add:

Keep the groundsman

Keep the guys who man the front door on matchdays

If any of the current squad think they are good enough for the premier league then they need to stop smoking their socks. Championship players at best some of them. Others such as Wylde, Kelly, REILLY (wage thief), wouldn't get a game at junior level. All for bringing through youth but none of them are anywhere near a McAvennie or stark or mcgarvey or even a mcgarry.

Why has Sadlier got to prove himself over the next few weeks, he has technique and class for all to see and has looked more dangerous than anyone since joining in the Jan window.

I suspect it might be more a case off whether we can keep him!

Well no assists and no goals for a forward player.... You think other teams will be falling over themselves to sign him? I don't.

He's had a few nice touches but he's hardly set the heather on fire. I can't imagine we will have much competition for his signature in the summer, if we want to keep him.

If any of the current squad think they are good enough for the premier league then they need to stop smoking their socks. Championship players at best some of them. Others such as Wylde, Kelly, REILLY (wage thief), wouldn't get a game at junior level. All for bringing through youth but none of them are anywhere near a McAvennie or stark or mcgarvey or even a mcgarry.

Funnily enough Kello, Naismith, McAusland, Goodwin, Tesselaar, Kelly, McGinn, Wylde, Thompson all looked fine as SPL players when we had an alright manager at the club. They've nearly all nosedived under the leadership of Tommy Craig and Gary Teale.

Well no assists and no goals for a forward player.... You think other teams will be falling over themselves to sign him? I don't.

He's had a few nice touches but he's hardly set the heather on fire. I can't imagine we will have much competition for his signature in the summer, if we want to keep him.

Let's wait & see eh!!

The Physio is away.

I've seen a few folk mentioning this but haven't seen it anywhere else. Is it definite? Didn't realise you stopped getting injuries when you got relegated.

Someone said on Twitter the other week Paul Mathers is also going. Surely we need a goalie coach - especially if we're going with someone as young as Ridgers? Mathers wouldn't have been on that much as he went part-time a few years back.

Sadlier has played a key part in half the goals we've scored since he arrived...ph34r.pngwhistling.gif