Partick Thistle V Super Saints Spfl Premiership 2/5/15

shull

1-0 down, need a miracle and Teale puts on one of the slowest looking forwards to grace the stripes/yellow abomination. He really doesn't have clue what to do when under pressure hence the reason he should not be in the hot seat next season 'cause it's sure to be a bumpy ride

He shouldn't be in the hot seat for next season because he's been every bit as bad as Tommy Craig. 'Must win' against Motherwell away and pumped 5-0 going on for 8-0 with Teale hands in pockets on dressing room camera staring at the floor. 'Must win' at home to County, meekly pumped 3-zip. 'Must win' today....

No managerial experience - unable to get his team motivated in three games that really mattered.

GTF. Follow Craig out the door.

You're listening on the radio yeah?

I'm listening to the radio as well. Fcuked if I'm wasting £22 and my time to watch a spineless bunch of shitebags managed by a clueless completely untried manager appointed by a BoD who brand us keyboard warriors and knickerwetters.

Full time 3-0

Yeah second half we actually started quite well and then lost a goal against the run of play. After that we collapsed.

Game changed on the penalty decision first half. If the ref had got that one right and gave us a penalty and the red card, we'd have almost certainly won the game. Them's the breaks I guess.

Can't believe we aren't mathematically relegated yet.

Full time 3-0

Yeah second half we actually started quite well and then lost a goal against the run of play. After that we collapsed.

Game changed on the penalty decision first half. If the ref had got that one right and gave us a penalty and the red card, we'd have almost certainly won the game. Them's the breaks I guess.

Can't believe we aren't mathematically relegated yet.

Ross county will seal our fate next week.

How many saints fans will go to that one?

I'm listening to the radio as well. Fcuked if I'm wasting £22 and my time to watch a spineless bunch of shitebags managed by a clueless completely untried manager appointed by a BoD who brand us keyboard warriors and knickerwetters.

Indeed.

You don't actually have to be there to know that we are a pathetic excuse for a football team and we were utterly shite, yet again.

Edited by FTOF

Likewise. We are a shambles and have been all season.

Feel sorry for the fans, club needs a massive clear out.

Over 700 fans travelled to watch a team certainties for relegation. These players should be ashamed. They have represented our famous club without an ounce of fight. Being a St Mirren fan will always bring it's ups and downs, it's the continued capitulation of this group of players that's the hardest thing to take. We need to get a Manager and players with some fire in the belly. Coming away from a defeat when your team has given it's all is painful but acceptable. This crop of wasters need shifted now, hardly a trier amongst them ( thommo excluded and I suspect he has either a persistent injury or knows more about the behind closed doors goings on and it has affected his play)