Gregg Wylde , Good News !

I guess I must be a bitter so and so for saying my piece about a guy who never tried a leg for us yet probably cost us a fair amount in wages.

If he gave a toss and put in some effort id probably wish him well for the future but the previous comments pretty much sum up the feeling.

It wont be the last we see of him as I'm sure he will be back at SMP next season (supporting his team).

Edited by paisleysaint

Don't wish him any ill, and don't mind adding my own 'best wishes at your next club' message. However, I think he was a shite signing for St Mirren, mostly delivering the square root of fcuk all.

See also Ball, Marwood, Arquin, Gow, Bahookie.... In fact, one of the reasons we lost our top flight status after nearly a decade was the sheer amount of shite signings our club made over the last couple of seasons, and Wylde was one of them. If he comes back 'to haunt us' I'll eat Shull's bunnet.

T ImageUploadedByBlack & White Army1433621410.514714.jpg here's the confirmation he's left.

Everyone's saying he's shite and a wage their, but after reading that monstrosity maybe he's just really thick and too stupid to know what he should be doing on a football pitch?

I had high hopes for him after the tail end of last season when he scored a couple of important goals and looked dangerous, but tbh I just think the boy has no confidence.

If I was trying to be positive I would say I hope he finds that confidence and uses the talent he has. But his next club will more than likely be in the championship next season. So I hope he stays shite and does the sq root of duck all against us!

Don't wish him any ill, and don't mind adding my own 'best wishes at your next club' message. However, I think he was a shite signing for St Mirren, mostly delivering the square root of fcuk all.

See also Ball, Marwood, Arquin, Gow, Bahookie.... In fact, one of the reasons we lost our top flight status after nearly a decade was the sheer amount of shite signings our club made over the last couple of seasons, and Wylde was one of them. If he comes back 'to haunt us' I'll eat Shull's bunnet.

Only half - I'll eat the other! rip.gif

He played a significant part in some crucial games in 2013-14 campaign, so thanks for that

It would have been great if he had applied himself more-he would definitely have realised more of his potential if he had.

Unfortunately he obviously thinks he has enough money for now and is not motivated, so thanks and cheerio

Unfortunately, out passing game and slow build up does not suit wide players with pace like Wylde.

It didn't suit winning games either mind you.

Balls beyond the opposition defence for Wylde to chase would have worked better.

I thought he was half decent. Coming in for unwarranted stick IMO.

Anyway, he's gone now, so he's a can f**k off.

Unfortunately, out passing game and slow build up does not suit wide players with pace like Wylde.

It didn't suit winning games either mind you.

Balls beyond the opposition defence for Wylde to chase would have worked better.

I thought he was half decent. Coming in for unwarranted stick IMO.

Anyway, he's gone now, so he's a can f**k off.

He would need to chase and he wanted the ball at his feet all the time so the long ball wouldn't have worked

For Gregg Wylde, read a much richer Mark Corcoran. Plenty of talent and exciting when he's in the mood but an absolute waste of a jersey about 75% of the time and a total shitebag to boot.

They are one and the same. Wylde made a LOT of money from it, though.

Unfair. Compared to Wylde, Corcoran was like Lionel Messi!

Corcoran had one good game against Motherwell. The rest of the time he was rubbish.

You knew within 5 minutes usually in each game whether it was going to be a frustrating afternoon or not... if he skipped past the 1st challenge then there was hope, if he was tackled in the 1st 5 minutes you'd be as well making a substitute there and then.

Why have the club not announced this yet, ffs

To be honest, he barely deserves the effort it would take. Maybe the press release has been written, but not delivered to the web team. Or perhaps, someone knew where they wanted the press release to end up but they ended up just launching it way past and in to the bin. Or, like Gregg's hair, maybe the press release was a bit patchy and still needs some work. Final thought, maybe Rangers will release the news.