Cameron Howieson Signs

I think we are learning our lesson here from the much derided policy of longer contracts then finding out they can't play for toffee and us having to pay them off. If they do attract attention from bigger clubs it will mean them doing well for us and in the short term that is what we want right now.

Apparently there is a 1 year extension option for Howieson, so thats a lot better deal if he does shine for the saints. I could get quite excited now with a good selection of youth being added to the squad.

I've never understood people having use the ignore function on the internet... Can't you just scroll past his posts if he's getting to you that much...?

Anyway... Hopefully this signing works out. Cameron's 21 this year (same age as Thomas Reilly!) and he only has 2 senior club appearances to his name, so he's a pretty inexperienced player for his age.

I believe he will be the first ever New Zealander to play for St Mirren...?

Thomas who?

I said after the Ayr game that I thought he had something .

Happy enough with how the squad is coming together .

If we get the last few additions right , I don't think we'll be far away this season .

I've never understood people having use the ignore function on the internet... Can't you just scroll past his posts if he's getting to you that much...?

Anyway... Hopefully this signing works out. Cameron's 21 this year (same age as Thomas Reilly!) and he only has 2 senior club appearances to his name, so he's a pretty inexperienced player for his age.

I believe he will be the first ever New Zealander to play for St Mirren...?

Conor Newton made his first team debut for us at 21.

Hopefully he gets on better for us than the last attacking midfielder from Oceania that had been released by a Lancashire club - and if not, I imagine we still have the bikes kicking around.

Conor Newton made his first team debut for us at 21.

Hopefully he gets on better for us than the last attacking midfielder from Oceania that had been released by a Lancashire club - and if not, I imagine we still have the bikes kicking around.

To be fair, when he wasn't on the bike, he gave us a great goal in that win against a certain team one Christmas Eve!

I always liked Aaron Mooy. There was trick we were missing with him. The fact that he's the lynchpin at his side in Australia now sort of reinforces this.

Think he's trying to get himself a move back to Europe now as he's done well back home. Shame it didn't work out for him for whatever reason as I liked him too.

I always liked Aaron Mooy. There was trick we were missing with him. The fact that he's the lynchpin at his side in Australia now sort of reinforces this.

Mooy was an excellent talent, there was so much more to him than what we got to see sadly.

Hi guys...new to forum and this is my first post after reading all the topics...seems pretty good but can i ask what is the script with this "faraway saint and shull" are they really saints fans or just here to ruin the forum? Every topic is them hijacking or name calling, no real input from them apart from nonsense...can i ask why people put up with this or is there no moderators? Seems a great site to have people ruining it...

Hi guys...new to forum and this is my first post after reading all the topics...seems pretty good but can i ask what is the script with this "faraway saint and shull" are they really saints fans or just here to ruin the forum? Every topic is them hijacking or name calling, no real input from them apart from nonsense...can i ask why people put up with this or is there no moderators? Seems a great site to have people ruining it...

Welcome back dumbartonsaint, missed ya. bye1.gifbye1.gifbye1.gif

No be long till you're banned again. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Edited by faraway saint

This is a forum friend where fans can exchange their own views and opinions. Just like you are doing. ( welcome to the forum)

forum

ˈfɔːrəm/

noun

a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

"we hope these pages act as a forum for debate"

i understand this but 99% on here isn't debate..its name calling and post building...lets talk about football..