St Mirren V Dunfermline Athletic - Challenge Cup Quarter Final

TopCat

Oaft, we were shagged.

Was in shock at how poor we were, that was awful eye bleeding stuff, you can only commend you lot for capitalising on that in brutal fashion.

Could have been different had you taken the chance at 0-2. Had that went in it could well have been Falkirk all over again.

Why ?

Some folk have short memories. We were 2-0 up against Falkirk and cruising, they pull one back and we all know what happened next. You should notice that I said that it 'could' have been a repeat of Falkirk, not saying that it would have been like that for certain.

Some folk have short memories. We were 2-0 up against Falkirk and cruising, they pull one back and we all know what happened next. You should notice that I said that it 'could' have been a repeat of Falkirk, not saying that it would have been like that for certain.

Youre gonna have to tell yourself off Scott for creeping into Top Cat territory there!

Could have been different had you taken the chance at 0-2. Had that went in it could well have been Falkirk all over again.

Would've been some capitulation from you lot for that to happen, you were cruising from the first minutes.

Due to the stream not being quite HD I couldn't make out any players so have no idea really who was your boys, you're left midfielder though had a cracking game and likewise Goodwin (Could make out his baldy dome on a atari) bossed it.

Goes without saying of course for the best of luck for the rest of the season. Until next time!