Raith V Saints

It used to be the case that when St.Mirren were having a torrid time, every so often you were able to predict them getting it right and winning the game, however with the dross we have as a playing squad, a 1st team that contains a few players that have the desire and compassion needed to be a St.Mirren player, the majority do not have any of these or the skill to win, a completely inept manger who wouldn't know a tactic if he was to bump into one, that is if the tactic was an object, who, if he showed remorse instead of arrogance and had even a little dignity about him would leave, although it is likely Murray will only go if sacked and a BOD,s that simply will not listen to their support, are content to see the support for the club dwindle because they know that they already have the money to see the season through, whist hoping they are bought out and are prepared to preside over a ground that will have little atmosphere, not that it has much now, as less and less home support turn up including the St.Mirren BOD,s,. There will always be some who go, and for that I applaud them . Its only because I've got a season ticket I'm attending some home matches. But until Murray goes, and the club is put on the correct footing, these matches I do attend will get fewer and fewer.

It used to be the case that when St.Mirren were having a torrid time, every so often you were able to predict them getting it right and winning the game, however with the dross we have as a playing squad, a 1st team that contains a few players that have the desire and compassion needed to be a St.Mirren player, the majority do not have any of these or the skill to win, a completely inept manger who wouldn't know a tactic if he was to bump into one, that is if the tactic was an object, who, if he showed remorse instead of arrogance and had even a little dignity about him would leave, although it is likely Murray will only go if sacked and a BOD,s that simply will not listen to their support, are content to see the support for the club dwindle because they know that they already have the money to see the season through, whist hoping they are bought out and are prepared to preside over a ground that will have little atmosphere, not that it has much now, as less and less home support turn up including the St.Mirren BOD,s,. There will always be some who go, and for that I applaud them . Its only because I've got a season ticket I'm attending some home matches. But until Murray goes, and the club is put on the correct footing, these matches I do attend will get fewer and fewer.

Errrrrrr.... gonnae edit into paragraphs so I can read that? Ta.