Stadium Name Change?

MarkL

My brother tells me that - in this evening's phone-in at which Brian Caldwell was present there was a stream of Paisley bluenoses decrying the waste of taxpayer's dosh.

There's always a silver lining... :)

I love an irony of an evening before Horlicks.

Dunno what's more jingle jangle generating for my loose change tbh , the 'Paisley bluenoses ' or their squealing about pennies in the pound, oh what kind of world those simpletons inhabit. The Rage of the wronged, could not make it up, although they seem to every two weeks or so.

The Daily Mail state...

" Renfrewshire Council will meet on Wednesday to decide whether to approve a £66000 two year sponsorship deal that would see NEW ST MIRREN PARK renamed the Paisley 2021 Stadium. "

The fanny journalist probably had a day off being a Sevco sycophant.

I only picked up the Paper to read the magnificent Richard Littlejohn Column.

So we've managed to upset the fat abusive pipe fitter and the Sevco fans in one fell swoop, Absolutely happy and glorious.

Imagine the Govan tramps lecturing any club about abusing public money, that made me chuckle.

Couldn't resist it Vince........lol.gif

Today’s report by the cross-party committee said it was “staggering” the Government handed over more than £40m and “still has no idea what it was getting for taxpayers’ money”.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/kids-company-lavished-taxpayers-cash-10437348

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/24/cameron-trip-cost-saudi-arabia-king-death

Seems it's all the rage......................

Serious question, Are you really that stupid, or is it all a act cos really your a boring wee lonely man or woman, I don't understand why you want to down your supposedly own club, Not just you but certain others, Anytime SMISA or The Fans Council or the Club try and do something to help the club, people like you are on right away to moan or belittle people who are trying their best to help the club they love, Maybe im getting old and don't understand this is something that is done now in football to destabilise your own club, Anyway the name change sounds ok and at a club like ours every penny is a prisoner,

You live in a dream world Div, Council has no money to repair houses, Repair damp in OAPS houses, Roads covered In pot holes, But has money for all this rubbish, Got money for fireworks, £15,000 for some snotty nosed wee Herbert from x factor to mime a few songs, Time to get the priorities right,

PS, Sorry quoted the wrong post,

Santa Baby...!