Alloa Athletic V St Mirren Championship 19/12/15

shull

FT 0-2

Solid 3 points. Got nervous in the last 15 of the first half and the start of the second, but the second goal killed it.

Thought our best player was Keith Watson, he slotted right in at centre half and dominated the game. Gallagher and Shankland - who've been poor all season - both played well and deserved their goals.

Without being patronising (to steal Murrays immortal words) it was *only* Alloa so we shouldn't get carried away. They are nailed on for 10th, we need to make sure we avoid 9th.

Keep playing like that and we will.

AR spoke well on St Mirren radio a wee while ago. Said he'd be speaking to staff tomorrow about his expectations for the coming week. Also that he'll probably have the players in training on the 25th.

Hopefully his expectations for this week are higher than mine. My expectations are for three different 'Lynx' bodyspray/shower gel sets, a pair of thick socks that 'will be good for the golf', a bargain box of Thorntons toffees bought from a Dobbies Garden Centre, and a pair of trakky bottoms fae' Sports Direct.

Yo ho fcuking ho.

Edited by pozbaird

Early Christmas cheer from the Saints - well done Alex Rae and the players.

A Boxing Day victory against Livingstone will set us up nicely for a climb up the league.

A good chance to throw off the 'Bah - humbug' negativity of recent weeks.

It would be good if the fans (and so-called non-fans on here) could turn up to support the team and make a difference.

However, patience will be required before we get to where we want to be.

Hopefully his expectations for this week are higher than mine. My expectations are for three different 'Lynx' bodyspray/shower gel sets, a pair of thick socks that 'will be good for the golf', a bargain box of Thorntons toffees bought from a Dobbies Garden Centre, and a pair of trakky bottoms fae' Sports Direct.

Yo ho fcuking ho.

You're right cheery today. Been listening to the smiths while you're laid up?