Cheesy Coming Back?

rabuddies

Heard a whisper yesterday (OK it was from the guy on the checkout at M&S who had a few bevvies with his Saints supporting pals at his golf club after Saturday's debacle) that Cheesy was coming back in January. Obviously, drink had been taken but despite the fact I'm a great believer in "never go back" I can think of worse scenarios to bolster the back line? Any buddie heard anything?

He would be mad to come back to this car crash, he should stay well clear, the abuse he took from some of the zoomers in the stands was ridiculous, he wasn't brilliant but is he is 10 times better than the likes of Kelly and Baird.

Hopefully he goes down south for his own sake.

He would be mad to come back to this car crash, he should stay well clear, the abuse he took from some of the zoomers in the stands was ridiculous, he wasn't brilliant but is he is 10 times better than the likes of Kelly and Baird .

Hopefully he goes down south for his own sake.

Is this is or is this ain't some abuse.....

Edited by Bud the Baker

Defence is currently shite, mcausland better than what we have but he is also shite...

Mcausland, mehmet and sutton would all walk into our team and most teams in the championship.

Why don't you give us a list of players we should sign?

Edited by JJ McG

I have to say I rate Baird quite highly, it's easy to forget how young he is and the amount of pressure that's been put on him this season. Our defence has been unquestionably shaky and he has to take his portion of the responsibility for that, but I still think he has all the raw materials to make a great centre half. He's never once ducked a challenge that I've seen, incredibly brave and strong for his age, and seems to have a habit of being in the right place at the right time.

He'll be a good one in the future. It's a shame he's had to be relied upon so much at a young age, only because our squad is so thin this season. Ideally he'd be playing once in a while, learning from guys like Webster and Goodwin.

I have to say I rate Baird quite highly, it's easy to forget how young he is and the amount of pressure that's been put on him this season. Our defence has been unquestionably shaky and he has to take his portion of the responsibility for that, but I still think he has all the raw materials to make a great centre half. He's never once ducked a challenge that I've seen, incredibly brave and strong for his age, and seems to have a habit of being in the right place at the right time.

He'll be a good one in the future. It's a shame he's had to be relied upon so much at a young age, only because our squad is so thin this season. Ideally he'd be playing once in a while, learning from guys like Webster and Goodwin.

The only way he`ll learn from Webster is if he watches him & does the opposite.

Webster has been a major disappointment, shows no organisational or leadership qualities & even less of a work ethic !!

The only way he`ll learn from Webster is if he watches him & does the opposite.

Webster has been a major disappointment, shows no organisational or leadership qualities & even less of a work ethic !!

I don't believe webster is finished but he looks like he doesn't want to be here, he's not interested.

I don't believe webster is finished but he looks like he doesn't want to be here, he's not interested.

I agree , i dont think he is finished but for someone with the experience he has at a very high level & 28 international caps i expect better.

Webster broke into the Hearts team at a similar age to Baird & must have benefited from playing alongside some experienced pros like Stephen Pressley, I would have thought he might understand what Young Baird needs .

What Webster needs is a size 9 up his arse.

I saw Jackie Copland in Morrisons, think he could do a turn for us until May

I was talking to John McCormack just before Christmas and I asked him how he thought the St Mirren side he played for would fare against the current St Mirren side. He said that his team would probably beat the current team 1-0. I asked why he though the margin would be so tight. He said because some of the lads from back then are over 60 now and they aren't quite as fast as they used to be.

I was talking to John McCormack just before Christmas and I asked him how he thought the St Mirren side he played for would fare against the current St Mirren side. He said that his team would probably beat the current team 1-0. I asked why he though the margin would be so tight. He said because some of the lads from back then are over 60 now and they aren't quite as fast as they used to be.

Very original, Stuart.

Bravo!

Doing the rounds on FB over the last couple of days.

attachicon.gif1625_1658349437778475_7675952687319855420_n.jpg

ffs