Sign in to follow this  
East Lothian Saint

Bid accepted for Kyle McAllister?

McAllister deal done, passed his medical and will be announced tomorrow.

Ex-Saints midfielder will sign for us tomorrow.

The other player deal that was close is on hold for now, but that's not to say it won't happen. Jack now has more to play with so may adjust his strategy.

Could be a hell of a few days ahead!

Oh it will be.

I think it's safe to say there will be 3 possibly 4 transactions in/out before deadline day.

Best of luck to McAllister, anyone know if there is a sell on clause included? 

Hopefully he would end up one of the many, many, many young players that disappear into nothing.  Unfortunately the odds are against him, still think this is a mistake for someone so young.  Oh well. 

Hopefully he would end up one of the many, many, many young players that disappear into nothing.  Unfortunately the odds are against him, still think this is a mistake for someone so young.  Oh well. 

I'm hoping he isn't one that disappears into nothing.

I hope he has a great first season gets a £20m move to Everton (or the likes) which we get a cut of.

Good luck Kyle.

56 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Why.

1 minute ago, Lord Pityme said:

Hibs apparently talking to free agent midfielder???

He'd be a good signing, but I'd not shed too many tears if we were gazumped, especially if Mallan stays after all. 

We'd still need another CM/DM though.

Good luck to the lad.

Given he was rejected by Rangers at a young age, he is taking every opportunity that is coming his way.

Football can be a cruel business. Just need to look at what happened to Chris Kerr who was expected to be signed by a bigger club for injury to crush that dream. Same thing happened to Bobby Reid.

Let's hope he continues to flourish. It is an ambitious move and a huge step up in terms of quality he will face and train with every day.

Good luck to him.
Given that he's previously been released by a 'big club' and had long term injury I understand why he's moving
We've got a decent fee ( would've preferred more) and hopefully more to come with some decent clauses written in.

Now that it seems we're getting an unexpected £200k into the coffers, perhaps the £9k SMiSA contributed towards the transfer budget could be returned and used on other projects?

Like fixing the dome that benefits the whole community.

So I have just read the paisley express and as far as Tony Fitzpatrick is concerned there is no way we would sell him for a derisory 200 grand so is 25 grand more still not derisory