Sign in to follow this  
shull

Dunfermline v St Mirren SPFL Championship 16/9/17

3 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

IOBS If you're having a coca cola. Little ELS and I will probably be in there about 1.30. loved last week's match can't wait for this one

Sould be there around that time also Malky will have the good lady with me keeping me in check :D The game should be a belter. 

Still very early days in terms of winning titles, but a win here would certainly be another to boost the confidence, which is already sky high. We've beaten Falkirk, Utd and Inverness all at home, as well as that great 10 man win at Livingston, but having capitulated at Cappielow - regardless of the circumstances - I think it's clear we need to work on making our away form as formidable as our home form if we're to go on and have a real go at winning this league.

I'm personally confident that we can win tomorrow, and confident that with 3 massive players for us in Magennis, Davis and MacKenzie to come back, we have what it takes to take a step up this season and really stake a claim for automatic promotion.

There should be no shortage of goals tomorrow, and I see us winning by the odd goal in 5...

20 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Anybody know when the ticket office at East End Park Open for Saint's Fans?

I think it's the same idea as our set up . Get your ticket from a porta cabin next to the away end .

I think it's the same idea as our set up . Get your ticket from a porta cabin next to the away end .

It is, bit surely they should have sent tickets to us to sell since we could have more than 1000 fans all turning up at around the same time all trying to buy a ticket.

Thanks to Callum Gilhooley giving me a lift I will be attending today's game. I think there will be over 5,000 at this game with us taking over a 1,000.

There really is something special going on down at St Mirren Park and hopefully that carries into today's game and we get a result that keeps us at the top of the league.

I think Stelios might be our match winner today.

Could we stay at the top of the league between now and May? That would be special.

On the road again. Sitting in Waverley waiting for train with a black coffee and high hopes of a win. Really looking forward to it. Meeting a few Buds in the Elizabethan for a pre match gloat because we're top of the league and they're no. Hopefully the status quo will be maintained at full time and I can keep chanting that little ditty. It's driving the wife mad.

Enjoying lunch at the Ship Inn in Limekilns before the game. Cannot wait. Hoping for a great game with the bonus of a win for Saints of course.

Well I'm in the Malting Hotel in Carneyhill enjoying food and drink as well As yourself, looking forward to the game.