Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Buddie Marvelous

Welcome Oran Kearney

Recommended Posts

Ok Danny TC Murray Rae Ross Stubbs and now new one = 7 since 2014

 

you just trying to make things sound as bad as possible for the hell of it.

 

If your going to count someone that isn’t even appointed yet then why not count from when Danny was appointed 4 years before lol

 

Ignore the fact Danny and gus got long spells at the club and jack wasn’t sacked so would still have been here

 

You would make a good journalist for the sun.

 

Some on here just love a good bit of negativity to boost their day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Wow, sounds exactly like what you are trying to do . .

 

 

Until you get your moderator stripes , when I log in, log out post or not post , has the square root of f**k all to do with you. .:wink:

The key word which you and your thick likers missed is " just " 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

 

emoji23.png you just trying to make things sound as bad as possible for the hell of it.

 

If your going to count someone that isn’t even appointed yet then why not count from when Danny was appointed 4 years before lol

 

Ignore the fact Danny and gus got long spells at the club and jack wasn’t sacked so would still have been here

 

You would make a good journalist for the sun.

 

Some on here just love a good bit of negativity to boost their day.

Feck How did u know I work for the Sun. :DIf you actually try and catch my drift. The negativity is only aimed at some on here. My point is.... we need to get behind our new boss. Fact is 7 people have been at helm. U wont see any sack threads from this Buddie ... we know need longevity. Like fakes even like thistle  stand by our man.. Mate i am a very positive supporter. 42 years on. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

If you care observe , the key words are actually "dumbing down the Forum", something you have been doing , for years. .

Part of the service.

The Masses are Asses

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, shull said:
18 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

If you care observe , the key words are actually "dumbing down the Forum", something you have been doing , for years. .

Part of the service.

The Masses are Asses

Did you know, probably not; it's coming hang on!       Lassies from the masses wiv massive asses attract less passes.  :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, foxbar_bud said:

Jesus CC....................................................................................you're my "deepthroat"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jaybee said:

I would like to know how you end up with 101%   :P

Add up the 3 totals  62 + 21 + 18 = 101  BUT I suspect you know that..

If you are asking how can the percentages permit this - I suspect it is rounding up - so 62 might be 61.5 etc.

Or it is just Irish Arithmetic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, 17/03/13 said:

Signing for us next week after Coleraines' cup tie vs Formartine

Just hope his team doesn't lose to a bunch of Highland league diddies, that would be embarrassing. I'd imagine there would be an "Oran must go" thread started before he's even appointed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Hendo said:

Just hope his team doesn't lose to a bunch of Highland league diddies, that would be embarrassing. I'd imagine there would be an "Oran must go" thread started before he's even appointed.

That would be the Oran oot angle?

images(2).jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I know you're being tongue in cheek but we have to the worst club in Scotland at appointing and sticking with managers
Gus, Danny, TC, Ian Murray, Alex Rae, Jack Ross, Alan Stubbs and now new guy
8 managers in 8 years and 7 in 4 years and we wonder why we are a yoyo club
Gus started managing in 2003. So maybe 8 managers in 15 years. We've dealt with the shite ones quickly (not quick enough in the case of TC) .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Magic Monkey said:

Seriously, if OK sees that before he signs, he'll probably stay in Norn Iron. In fact, he'll probably move further away. :P

I know. It was abysmal. I would delete it, but Andy has already quoted it, so that would be even more humiliating.

I might find a small cave somewhere and become a hermit:ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hambud said:
16 hours ago, DougJamie said:
I know you're being tongue in cheek but we have to the worst club in Scotland at appointing and sticking with managers
Gus, Danny, TC, Ian Murray, Alex Rae, Jack Ross, Alan Stubbs and now new guy
8 managers in 8 years and 7 in 4 years and we wonder why we are a yoyo club

Gus started managing in 2003. So maybe 8 managers in 15 years. We've dealt with the shite ones quickly (not quick enough in the case of TC) .

Indeed, its really just be the last 4 years, any way onwards and upwards, hope this guy is good, and gets the chance to prove it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...