The International Rangers v St Mirren - 2nd February 2019

49 minutes ago, Balmullo Bud said:

Hang on as long as we can then do this.
A draw or better would be tremendous, but will need a stinker from them and all of our players to have a stormer. Good luck to all the buddies travelling there today.

I always love the wee raging *** behind the goal. Absolutely beside himself. :lol:

In all seriousness, surely winding up Morelos has to be a genuine tactic here.
If I was Oran I’d be telling big Bairdy to get as many fly digs in that he can get away with. Nothing major that’s going to get him sent off. Just wee niggly stuff to ignite Morelos’s short fuse.
Never mind Baird. I'm thinking the Romanian CB and RB and Croatian LB will know exactly what is required here.

2 minutes ago, scam75 said:

Me neither but possibly not trying to throw too many newbies in so soon when it never worked with Dreyer. Strong bench right enough which was not the case vs Hibs so that's a plus.

As it is there are 5 January signings starting with another 5 on the bench.  Big changes on as recently as a month ago. 

2 minutes ago, Paisleyporridge said:

As it is there are 5 January signings starting with another 5 on the bench.  Big changes on as recently as a month ago. 

There are only 6 players including those on the bench who were here at the start of the season. :o

That is some turnaround.

A holding formation if ever there was one - and we do not have the defenders or midfielders to achieve that goal.

I hope I am 100% wrong but I fear the worst against a team with a defence of a similar quality to our own!

Our midfield will have to excel itself like never before this season.

A holding formation if ever there was one - and we do not have the defenders or midfielders to achieve that goal.
I hope I am 100% wrong but I fear the worst against a team with a defence of a similar quality to our own!
Our midfield will have to excel itself like never before this season.

A defence with a similar quality to our own away have a word with yourself and stop talking pish.

One of rangers defenders is prob on more in a week than all of our defenders combined.