St.Ricky

St Mirren v Dundee United Cup Game

29 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

If that whinning little shit scores you can bet he'll lead a freckin conga past the home dugout.

I think that Cammy Smith has upset you LPM.

Edited by St.Ricky

14 hours ago, turrabuddie said:
16 hours ago, Doakes said:

Hladky

Corbu Baird Popescu Muzik

McAllister Erhahon Lyons Dreyer

Mullen Nazon

I'd be happy with that lineup

Looks good. I would be interested to see young Erhahon play in his natural position.

Decided to mix it up and sit in the West Stand instead of the Main Stand today. Do you still pick up tickets ordered online from the Main Stand window is will I have to queue in the West Stand Portacabin?

With regards to lineup, I reckon we have to play all the new signings. They need match fitness ASAP so we need them playing.

1 minute ago, gc_SMFC said:

Decided to mix it up and sit in the West Stand instead of the Main Stand today. Do you still pick up tickets ordered online from the Main Stand window is will I have to queue in the West Stand Portacabin?

With regards to lineup, I reckon we have to play all the new signings. They need match fitness ASAP so we need them playing.

Portacabin I think.

Possible 6000 plus crowd today if Saints Fans turn out would give the match a real cup atmosphere as United have all but sold out their end prior to today. Let's hope for a big turn out. COYS

6 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Possible 6000 plus crowd today if Saints Fans turn out would give the match a real cup atmosphere as United have all but sold out their end prior to today. Let's hope for a big turn out. COYS

No chance be anywhere near 6000, be under 4000 i would think...horrible day and far to expensive, i just rejected hospitality for 4 people cause nobody wants to go....

4 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Irony - moaning about the cost and then saying you rejected hospitality (getting in for free)

Go join your other split personality in the Sin Bin  . .. :hatman

Can u please stop following me....im serious...

16 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

No chance be anywhere near 6000, be under 4000 i would think...horrible day and far to expensive, i just rejected hospitality for 4 people cause nobody wants to go....

An odd response.

Firstly you can go for free but you are not. But you then complain about the cost of tickets. Doesn't add up. 

Next you say how bad a day it is. Currently it's sunny and breezy. 

United have, essentially, sold out their end. I can think of few reasons not to go to the cup game other than having written off our teams chances.

Looking forward to today's welcome break from league duty. It looks like the conditions will be fine come 3 PM. 

Hard to predict the outcome today , and definitely not one I'll be touching on my coupon. Fingers crossed we're in the draw for the next round,  although I don't really want a replay. 

COYS.

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

An opportunity for others to step forward and show what they can do. 

Stephen has looked a little "leggy" this season.  Maybe this is why.  Hope he is back fit again soon. 

Was told a few weeks ago he needs an operation. Oran said he is still feeling pain in his ligaments.