Jump to content

St.Ricky

St Mirren v Dundee United Cup Game

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

If that whinning little shit scores you can bet he'll lead a freckin conga past the home dugout.

I think that Cammy Smith has upset you LPM.

Edited by St.Ricky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, turrabuddie said:
16 hours ago, Doakes said:

Hladky

Corbu Baird Popescu Muzik

McAllister Erhahon Lyons Dreyer

Mullen Nazon

I'd be happy with that lineup

Looks good. I would be interested to see young Erhahon play in his natural position.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Decided to mix it up and sit in the West Stand instead of the Main Stand today. Do you still pick up tickets ordered online from the Main Stand window is will I have to queue in the West Stand Portacabin?

With regards to lineup, I reckon we have to play all the new signings. They need match fitness ASAP so we need them playing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gc_SMFC said:

Decided to mix it up and sit in the West Stand instead of the Main Stand today. Do you still pick up tickets ordered online from the Main Stand window is will I have to queue in the West Stand Portacabin?

With regards to lineup, I reckon we have to play all the new signings. They need match fitness ASAP so we need them playing.

Portacabin I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Possible 6000 plus crowd today if Saints Fans turn out would give the match a real cup atmosphere as United have all but sold out their end prior to today. Let's hope for a big turn out. COYS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Possible 6000 plus crowd today if Saints Fans turn out would give the match a real cup atmosphere as United have all but sold out their end prior to today. Let's hope for a big turn out. COYS

No chance be anywhere near 6000, be under 4000 i would think...horrible day and far to expensive, i just rejected hospitality for 4 people cause nobody wants to go....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Irony - moaning about the cost and then saying you rejected hospitality (getting in for free)

Go join your other split personality in the Sin Bin  . .. :hatman

Can u please stop following me....im serious...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

No chance be anywhere near 6000, be under 4000 i would think...horrible day and far to expensive, i just rejected hospitality for 4 people cause nobody wants to go....

An odd response.

Firstly you can go for free but you are not. But you then complain about the cost of tickets. Doesn't add up. 

Next you say how bad a day it is. Currently it's sunny and breezy. 

United have, essentially, sold out their end. I can think of few reasons not to go to the cup game other than having written off our teams chances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to today's welcome break from league duty. It looks like the conditions will be fine come 3 PM. 

Hard to predict the outcome today , and definitely not one I'll be touching on my coupon. Fingers crossed we're in the draw for the next round,  although I don't really want a replay. 

COYS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

An opportunity for others to step forward and show what they can do. 

Stephen has looked a little "leggy" this season.  Maybe this is why.  Hope he is back fit again soon. 

Was told a few weeks ago he needs an operation. Oran said he is still feeling pain in his ligaments. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×