St Mirren v Dundee United Cup Game

St.Ricky

If this game is half as exciting as the game against Alloa then it will fantastic entertainment.  

It's post transfer window so both teams should be as good as they are going to get personell wise.

Having lived in Dundee and watched United when I was there, I have a soft spot for them but not at our expense.

COYS

I know there was a "gentleman<s agreement" that Jordan Kilpatrick couldn`t play yesterday,anyone know if the same with Cammy Smith. ?   Pretty sure the wee man would be well pumped up to show OK what he missed and knowing our luck he`d probably score against us.

47 minutes ago, car-d bud said:

I know there was a "gentleman<s agreement" that Jordan Kilpatrick couldn`t play yesterday,anyone know if the same with Cammy Smith. ?   Pretty sure the wee man would be well pumped up to show OK what he missed and knowing our luck he`d probably score against us.

Not to worry, so long as we score one more than them.

It is hard to call at this point - for the last month they have been gathering momentum, while we have been decimating the squad and beginning a rebuild job. They have some new signings too, but we are looking for more.. A goal machine and goal scoring winger could help our cause no end.

This is another game we really ought to be winning though and we all want to get further in the cup .   C O Y S    :bounce2

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Having lived in Dundee and watched United when I was there, I have a soft spot for them but not at our expense.

COYS

I've got a soft spot for Dundee Utd too..........its called quicksand.

5 minutes ago, magnus said:

I'm with you HSS. Outside the OF I can't stand Dundee United or their mini me pals St Johnstone.

Guys. What's with this dislike of other teams? I don't get it. I Like Mine (St Mirren ) more than any other but I don't dislike other teams,  although I might be tempted to make an exception for Hearts.

2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Guys. What's with this dislike of other teams? I don't get it. I Like Mine (St Mirren ) more than any other but I don't dislike other teams,  although I might be tempted to make an exception for Hearts.

Am with you on this one Ricky disliking other teams is bad, its not good for the soul... but like you will make an exception for Hearts...   Thinking about it will throw Sevco Septic and Morton on that list too...  And probably Falkirk Motherwell Hamilton and St Johnstone and Dunfermline   :angry: and the Dundee teams 

3 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

Am with you on this one Ricky disliking other teams is bad, its not good for the soul... but like you will make an exception for Hearts...   Thinking about it will throw Sevco Septic and Morton on that list too...  And probably Falkirk Motherwell Hamilton and St Johnstone and Dunfermline   :angry: and the Dundee teams 

At last... a man with a sense of humour. 

8 hours ago, car-d bud said:

He played for United in their cup game but was subbed. 

52 minutes ago, southsidebud said:

The club website says prices are £20 adult and £5 children - yet on the ticket site it is set at £22 and £12 respectively. Anyone else got confirmation of the actual prices?

It's showing me £20 as the price against a child aged 13-17 too. It really is a dreadful system - looks like it will be a phone call as usual !!! 

No mention of Aberdeen, Dumbarton, Killie or Spartans?

You gone soft?