Ronnie

St Mirren v Rangers (Date Change)

On 8/12/2019 at 3:45 PM, Doakes said:

Most of them ain't that bad, you get the occasional idiot but shouldn't be enough to put you off going! Police will no doubt be there in numbers (and charge us a large bill for the privilege) :) 

I agree Doakes. Away supports of all teams are more boisterous. Theirs happens to be bigger and have a lousy song list. 

10 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I agree Doakes. Away supports of all teams are more boisterous. Theirs happens to be bigger and have a lousy song list. 

And for the most part , are kunts. 

Club announcement might suggest a slow uptake!
Quelle surprise!

"Family Stand season ticket holders who buy tickets for Sunday's match before 2pm on Friday 23rd August will get them at the reduced price of £10 for adults and £5 for concessions."

Quelle surprise!

"Family Stand season ticket holders who buy tickets for Sunday's match before 2pm on Friday 23rd August will get them at the reduced price of £10 for adults and £5 for concessions."
I believe I just had a flash back.

Quelle surprise!

Currently 557 tickets available from approx 4800.

1 hour ago, cockles1987 said:
3 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:
Quelle surprise!

Currently 557 tickets available from approx 4800.

Pretty good show. Another new player in.. Junior Morais..to add to our summer signings. Well worth going along imo. All 5 of our season ticket group are going. 

Edited by St.Ricky

1 hour ago, Gordon Urquhart said:

Big Jamaican lad to score late winner. Well I can dream. emoji3526.png

My dream (nightmare) was my 6 years old grandson was going to visit me on Sunday morning, and ask me to take him to the game since it is only £17  :lol:  

On 8/22/2019 at 4:50 PM, Tommy said:

My dream (nightmare) was my 6 years old grandson was going to visit me on Sunday morning, and ask me to take him to the game since it is only £17  :lol:  

A bargain Tommy to show the lad how a proper football fan acts.. And how not to do so.