Managerial Merry Go Round

St.Ricky

I think Hibs will be next.

Quote from their manager...

On the penalty incident involving on-loan Manchester United defender Fish, Johnson said: “It’s a ridiculous challenge to make. Ridiculous. But he knows. He actually had a chance to make amends at the other end, but I felt the big moment was Elie Youan’s opportunity.

“Elie was poor. We missed him last week, but he was poor today. It’s all right saying you’re trying, but you’ve got to produce in those key moments.

“The penalty is just a green decision that a wily old cat like Steven Fletcher is always going to take advantage of.”

Oh dear... When a manager publicly slates his players, trouble is already afoot. I'd worry if I was a Hibbee!

4 straight defeats and the manager playing the public blame game. 

I think Hibs will be next.

Quote from their manager...

On the penalty incident involving on-loan Manchester United defender Fish, Johnson said: “It’s a ridiculous challenge to make. Ridiculous. But he knows. He actually had a chance to make amends at the other end, but I felt the big moment was Elie Youan’s opportunity.

“Elie was poor. We missed him last week, but he was poor today. It’s all right saying you’re trying, but you’ve got to produce in those key moments.

“The penalty is just a green decision that a wily old cat like Steven Fletcher is always going to take advantage of.”

Oh dear... When a manager publicly slates his players, trouble is already afoot. I'd worry if I was a Hibbee!
4 straight defeats and the manager playing the public blame game. 
He's lucky to still be in a job they were on verge of punting him before they played Aberdeen got a wee lift results wise after that, they like Aberdeen in first half of season got alot of lucky points think something like 8-10 home matches for Hibs out of 15 away team has had a red card.

Quite possibly of the 12 managers from weekends fixtures around 6 of them won't be in dug out start of next season.

Neilston
Johnson
Davidson
Goodwin
Robson
Robinson,

Add in maybe McInnes or McKay if their teams got relegated could be more or even a long shot Beale too.

Sent from my T610K using Tapatalk

He's lucky to still be in a job they were on verge of punting him before they played Aberdeen got a wee lift results wise after that, they like Aberdeen in first half of season got alot of lucky points think something like 8-10 home matches for Hibs out of 15 away team has had a red card.

Quite possibly of the 12 managers from weekends fixtures around 6 of them won't be in dug out start of next season.

Neilston
Johnson
Davidson
Goodwin
Robson
Robinson,

Add in maybe McInnes or McKay if their teams got relegated could be more or even a long shot Beale too.

2 down already Johnson might have been joining Davison if Hearts had won another derby.

3 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

"Steps have already been taken to fill the positions with further announcement through media release to follow tomorrow,"

Wonder if it's the ex Darvel manager that's been poached. emoji848.png

Apparently he's on his way to East Kilbride with Si Ferry as his assistant.

Its good to know Fakes are in no rush for a new manager. Seriously why does any BOD feels is the safe option sacking with no replacement lined up..or a coach replacing

United...sack Ross... Fox fails

Sevco sack GVB...Beale makes no difference

Well sack Alexander...Hammill fails

Aberdeen backwards since McInnes

Hibs sack Ross...backwards

Hearts sack Neilson...uninspiring replacement with no 1st team management

They never learn

Edited by DougJamie

5 hours ago, Scott-Leeds said:

He’s only in temporary charge until end of the season

Wasn’t there last night but will be next week v Leicester : Need a win from somewhere if any chance of survival

Thats a huge game...always wanted a Leeds team in top league but they have noone in defence ... wishing you success of staying up