New strip

9 hours ago, W6er said:

Anyone in the know?

@djchapsticks - do you know if both kits will be released simultaneously? I'd imagine they won't be, but thought I'd ask.

Anybody else ITK? What colour's the away top?

No idea if they'll be out at same time. Don't see why not though if stock is there.

Interestingly, passed the stadium on way to gym earlier and the Joma sign is still up on club shop which makes me think we're still under contract to sell their merchandise for a few more days at least.

Every year, I just don’t get why we haven’t got the kits organised early. 

Last year showed the income potential of a cracker with the away kit. Wish the club had capitalised on that with tidy strips, ready to go at the start of June. 
With most of the schools ending this coming week in Scotland I hope we hear something now. I know a lot of fans that scream for release for when summer holidays start.
Other issue could be when is the end date exactly with Joma and they can't maybe do a thing until then?

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:

With most of the schools ending this coming week in Scotland I hope we hear something now. I know a lot of fans that scream for release for when summer holidays start.
Other issue could be when is the end date exactly with Joma and they can't maybe do a thing until then?

Yep, if it is true stock is in the shop I can only assume we need to wait for the Joma contract to expire, who knew kit had a transfer window too!

So I'm a big fan of the Misery Hunters podcast and from watching the season review they brought up something about the social backgrounds where the Paisley pattern linking to the eventual release of the most amazing away kit.

If that's the case, could we be getting a black checked away kit? b5efdfb1d625e09b7f95fa70827f7429.jpg

3 hours ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:

So I'm a big fan of the Misery Hunters podcast and from watching the season review they brought up something about the social backgrounds where the Paisley pattern linking to the eventual release of the most amazing away kit.

If that's the case, could we be getting a black checked away kit? b5efdfb1d625e09b7f95fa70827f7429.jpg

Maybe something more shockingly colourful. B)