Season tickets

1 minute ago, elvis said:

Noones got there card either

Look on the bright side! If you're standing in a queue for the ticket office, come 3 pm on the first game of the season , you won't have to watch the drivel on the field, eh Elvis?  😉 

3 minutes ago, W6er said:

Look on the bright side! If you're standing in a queue for the ticket office, come 3 pm on the first game of the season , you won't have to watch the drivel on the field, eh Elvis?  😉 

Very true never thought of that.

2 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

I've just received a link to set up the app. You click on the download button and all it does is launch a web page where you register and can see your tickets QR code. It's in no way, shape or form an "app", you are simply accessing a url via your internet browser which it says you can save to your home screen (that does not make it an app)

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

What is the link? I haven't received an email yet.

4 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:

I haven’t received my email yet, but has anyone got it to work successfully yet ?

Yes. All logged in ok. Updated my profile. Followed the instructions as per the email. The QR Code for first game of season not activated yet.

Seems fine to me for now. I’m sure once the first games are loaded it will work fine! 

IMG_3038.thumb.jpeg.273ee6a5ef2baa8fa75e722ce46973e6.jpeg

Edited by Albanian Buddy

I’m in the same boat as you. Think I’m going to go to the ticket office tomorrow and request a card, wish I had done that at the time when renewing.
Dont get me wrong, what I have been sent will work as it displays the QR code, it just isn't an app as I know it. That said still not able to transfer my sons ticket. It seems to "register" you need to have been registered previously with the ticketing site. I've always bought his (despite him being an adult) so as it stands he cant set up the "app" to enable me to transfer his ticket to him. I have emailed the club as the instructions provided seem to assume everyone possessing a ST is registered with the ticketing system when in reality that won't be the case at all.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

I also went for the card and it has not arrived yet.

After many years working in the IT industry I know you can't trust them computers!

However, I don't see why everyone could not have the electronic version and then pay for the card one as well if they wanted one. I would have thought that would have been simpler to implement.

Having both seemed to work OK with last year's supplier.

5 hours ago, ianmac said:

I also went for the card and it has not arrived yet.

After many years working in the IT industry I know you can't trust them computers!

However, I don't see why everyone could not have the electronic version and then pay for the card one as well if they wanted one. I would have thought that would have been simpler to implement.

Having both seemed to work OK with last year's supplier.

When I went to get my option of "real" tickets I was told that there had been issues with the first batch. You should get yours well before the first home game.

16 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

When I went to get my option of "real" tickets I was told that there had been issues with the first batch. You should get yours well before the first home game.

Not really bothered about not getting the card yet - I am sure the club will have things in hand in time 🥴.

It was more about not understanding why everyone could not get an electronic one.

1 hour ago, ianmac said:

Not really bothered about not getting the card yet - I am sure the club will have things in hand in time 🥴.

It was more about not understanding why everyone could not get an electronic one.

Everyone can get the electronic one

I’ve ordered a card for myself and my son but I’ve set up the electronic one as well. 

18 minutes ago, Sue Denim said:

Everyone can get the electronic one

I’ve ordered a card for myself and my son but I’ve set up the electronic one as well. 

I did not realise that. I don't think I have had a setup email. I will check back to see if the info when bought my ST has it, or maybe when I get the card it will have the info.

Thanks for letting me know.

10 hours ago, ianmac said:

I did not realise that. I don't think I have had a setup email. I will check back to see if the info when bought my ST has it, or maybe when I get the card it will have the info.

Thanks for letting me know.

I didn’t get an email

I just used the link posted by Albanian Buddie on the previous page. All very straightforward and now set up on my phone 

4 hours ago, Sue Denim said:

I didn’t get an email

I just used the link posted by Albanian Buddie on the previous page. All very straightforward and now set up on my phone 

Thanks for your help - and to Albanian Buddy.

Setup now. Not sure why we did not all get the initial email?

1 hour ago, ianmac said:

Thanks for your help - and to Albanian Buddy.

Setup now. Not sure why we did not all get the initial email?

I paid for cards so my guess is test the e-mail only went out to those not wanting a card. I could be wrong though. 

But I’m signed up now, always good to have a back up in case I forget / lose my card or my digital ticket doesn’t work or whatever! 

1 hour ago, Sue Denim said:

I paid for cards so my guess is test the e-mail only went out to those not wanting a card. I could be wrong though. 

But I’m signed up now, always good to have a back up in case I forget / lose my card or my digital ticket doesn’t work or whatever! 

I think that might well be the case. I did once arrive at the ground without my card in the old card only days and had to drive home (not too far) to get it.