The Stephen Robinson & Diarmuid O'Carroll Appreciation Thread

shull

• shull changed the title to The Stephen Robinson & Diarmuid O'Carrol Appreciation Thread

There's no doubt he had a really good spell at Motherwell for the most part. As I said in another thread, I have a good friend who is a 'well fan and maintains that he was hamstrung by injuries toward the end and that was the main reason they fell away. He states that he is still held in high regard by the Motherwell Support.

I think we should be excited by this - it may turn out to be an upgrade on Goody - and initially I was quite worried about who we would end up with.

Looking forward the game tomorrow night!

Edited by southsidebud

26 minutes ago, shrimpsvoice said:

Looks as though his departure from Morecambe has been welcomed by fans saying he talks a good game but is tactically inept.

Never mind at least you'll get to witness your team's free fall from the highest heights you ever reached 

And what about that striker of yours Cole Stockton do you think he's ready for the step up to the big leagues yet couldn't hack it last time up here 

• shull changed the title to The Stephen Robinson & Diarmuid O'Carroll Appreciation Thread
1 hour ago, billyg said:

That's what Gilmour said about Tommy Craig , word for word !

I'd be surprised if even Tommy Craig could make an arse of our current squad. 

We have far too much experience in the team for us to go drastically wrong this season. 

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You only have to go back to before the break to see how "wrong" we were.

We weren't great but not shite either. Too many draws/ not enough wins had put us in that position. 

With the points we have already amassed, there's no way we'll be involved in a relegation battle this season. 

Can we finish top 6, who knows ? 

8 minutes ago, munoz said:

We weren't great but not shite either. Too many draws/ not enough wins had put us in that position. 

With the points we have already amassed, there's no way we'll be involved in a relegation battle this season. 

That's a matter of opinion but, hell, no point, or need, to look back.

The next two game could easily see us safe from relegation and in a great position to crack top 6. 

Edited by faraway saint

2 minutes ago, munoz said:

We certainly can. The question is, will we? There is so little between so many clubs this season that any of the "rest" could.

Apologies if already been mentioned but seen in a couple of interviews with SR that it was Jim Gillespie that sold him the job. 

For the amount of criticism kibble have received and some rightly so, you’ve got to applaud Jim for giving a helping hand in bringing SR here 👏