Sevco (2012) v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 8/10/22

shull

Fyi

don’t see it mentioned on the thread…. And probably you're all well aware of the early. K.O.

St Mirren v Rangers moved to early kick-off for TVpublished at 17:33 22 September

17:33 22 September

St Mirren's Scottish Premiership home game with Rangers on Saturday, 12 November has been chosen for TV coverage.

It means kick-off has been brought forward from 15:00 to 12:30, with the match being shown live on Sky Sports.

It is both clubs' final fixture before the Premiership's month-long shutdown for the World Cup.

56 minutes ago, antrin said:

Fyi

don’t see it mentioned on the thread…. And probably you're all well aware of the early. K.O.

St Mirren v Rangers moved to early kick-off for TVpublished at 17:33 22 September

St Mirren's Scottish Premiership home game with Rangers on Saturday, 12 November has been chosen for TV coverage.

It means kick-off has been brought forward from 15:00 to 12:30, with the match being shown live on Sky Sports.

It is both clubs' final fixture before the Premiership's month-long shutdown for the World Cup.

A tad premature...

1 hour ago, antrin said:

Fyi

Isn't this for the game in November or am I getting the October and November game confused as surely we don't stop in October for the world Cup? 

Just seen somebody has raised the same point pal. 

Edited by Wooden Saint

9 minutes ago, Wooden Saint said:

Isn't this for the game in November or am I getting the October and November game confused as surely we don't stop in October for the world Cup? 

Just seen somebody has raised the same point pal. 

It is in November.

should I start a match day thread for it?  :rolleyes:

(I know a troll who’d leap at the chance!)

just thought a heads-up may not go amiss, if people were booking early and flying from Jersey or London for a bigotfest…

Edited by antrin