Paisley Pubs

On 10/6/2021 at 6:02 PM, Eric Arthur Blair said:

I was driving past earlier today,there was a tarpaulin saying "This restaurant is closed, your nearest KFC is...". Couldn't read the last bit, I'm guessing it said Hillington or The Phoenix.

I was going to reply with 'Probably Braehead' but Callum's reply is much more correct...

🙂

On 10/7/2021 at 6:03 PM, Callum Gilhooley said:

Every bit as bad as every other KFC ? 

• 8 months later...

34 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Just resurrecting this thread as Jimmy H and I are sitting in a boozer in Bournemouth chatting about Paisley Pubs.

Jimmy cannae remember a pub called Iona Skye in the Wesr End and I cannae remember any other names it had. Any offers?

Meadow Cottage restaurant and takeaway chip shop before that.. owner then turned it into the pub Bar Point 

1 minute ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

Rosebud? 

Wasn’t that one mate, the one we’re thinking of was if you drive up the hill on Well St to the traffic lights, there was a pub straight in front of you opposite side of the road, it’s probably been closed down for years.

Just now, Jimmy H said:

Wasn’t that one mate, the one we’re thinking of was if you drive up the hill on Well St to the traffic lights, there was a pub straight in front of you opposite side of the road, it’s probably been closed down for years.

The well meadow?

7 minutes ago, Jimmy H said:

Campbeltown and Islay

4 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Jimmy and I currently in “The Goat and Tricycle” in Bournemouth. Doubt a pub called that would last long in the West End of Paisley. 🤣

“The Goat and Tricycle”?

I think that usetae be called, “The Coo and PennyFarthing”?  :unsure: