Callum Ball

TopCat

Club offering the big man a deal tomorrow.

Whether he will sign... Another issue. He's going to have at least one alternative offer from down south.

Ah well, this is the chance you take with trials. To all intents and purposes, we have had a look at him but also afforded the player the opportunity to place himself in the shop window for other clubs to come sniffing around. If he opts to sign for another club who make an offer, we can't really complain. His prorogative.

Trials do make sense, but it might have been better if we'd brought him in prior to the exposure of a wee tour dahn saaf.

So it goes.

Spoke to him after the game and he said he's loving the training at the club and would love the chance to play with us.

Whether he actually meant that or was just humouring me though...

I hope you told him you were reserving judgement until we'd had satisfactory reports about his attitude in training and the Carlisle game ;)

Tomorrow has gone and past or has it. Would think he would need to be up in Paisley to sign.

Medical and paper work. Then again I'm sure that could be done In Newcastle or wherever the players are based.

They are home were they not? And Tommy did say in the paper it would be over the next couple of days. So tomorrow is included.....

If i was him i would sign for one of the English teams that's ment to be looking at him if they still want him offcourse .

He could probably get more money going to England, but he could make a name for himself playing with us in the SPL for a season or 2, and it could work out better for his career in the long run

If i was him i would sign for one of the English teams that's ment to be looking at him if they still want him offcourse .[/

If he does choose another club could you follow him and spout your negative shite on that team? Other than a pathetic attempt at posting negative comments, why else would you want a potentially good striker to not play for us?

Edited by nedflanders123

Lets wait and see , he actually might like the set up in Paisley , and the group of lads he,ll be training with on a daily basis , he will also probably be confident of either starting or being on the bench on a regular basis , and he has the offer on the table , might make sense for him to sign a one year contract and see where it goes.

Listen you fanny i never said i didn't want himto play for us

Your losing it Elvis.

Don't think you see it , if someone on the forum says black you are saying white. In many respects you remind me of Stuart Dickson he started off they way you are going a good few years ago,