Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Its good to see you follow every post I make. Glad I mean that much to you.

However, you'd better get back home soon as your village is missing its idiot today

Its good to see you follow every post I make. Glad I mean that much to you.

However, you'd better get back home soon as your village is missing its idiot today

Don't flatter yourself.

Apparently Anderson has left after refusing to train with the development squad. The Finn is also away back home. The trialist from Forrest is going to play in Australia leaving the two Burnley lads Shaun Rooney and a new trialist from Swindon.

Is the Irish lad from Spurs not still with us?

Who was Anderson?

Is the Irish lad from Spurs not still with us?

Who was Anderson?

There was also a guy who'd been at West Brom if I remember rightly.

Anderson Pinto was apparently on trial, had been playing in Gibraltar.

Were we not linked with some current or former Swindon striker in January?

Apparently Anderson has left after refusing to train with the development squad. The Finn is also away back home. The trialist from Forrest is going to play in Australia leaving the two Burnley lads Shaun Rooney and a new trialist from Swindon.

"Do you know who I am? I play for Gibral...why you laugh?"

The Fin was a decent striker who had a good touch but was massively unfit.

Edit to add the lad from Swindon is Jamacian but Shaun didn't catch his name.

How did the other guys look? Conlan seems to be playing every game at left back, wonder if he's one of the ones we're looking to sign. Also interested to see whether Goodwin has been playing in defence or defensive mid.

Going to the Bradford game so will be interesting to see.

How did the other guys look? Conlan seems to be playing every game at left back, wonder if he's one of the ones we're looking to sign. Also interested to see whether Goodwin has been playing in defence or defensive mid.

Going to the Bradford game so will be interesting to see.

Shaun said that both Conlan and Howiesson look really good in training. He seems to think that they will both get contracts but he wont. Edited by class of 76-77

Thought this lad Rooney was highly rated?

He's a very good player but a bit raw and would benefit from a wee bit more time training with the squad. He's a bit behind in terms of the required fitness levels, but the fact that Murray has kept him means he at least has impressed him in training while others have been let go.

By his own admission the level of fitness at St Mirren has been a step up from Queen's Park.

Is he one of the four who were cut loose today?

No he's with the squad until Tuesday. He's not sure if he's going to be involved with the Bradford game and is expecting to hear about a decision in the next few days. QOS Livingston and Hibs are waiting to see how this developes.

If he doesn't get a gig with us then at least his fitness levels will be up to the required levels if another club signs him.