Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Rangers have freed a central midfielder Andy Murdoch played against Saints under 20s  ,he looked OK and had 1st team experience in this league last 2 seasons

We are at the stage for pulling straws ? What about Santa children say he is full of magic. Just what we are needing.

• 2 weeks later...

On Monday, September 05, 2016 at 3:40 PM, Eaglesham saint said:

Rangers have freed a central midfielder Andy Murdoch played against Saints under 20s  ,he looked OK and had 1st team experience in this league last 2 seasons

Decent player. A more experienced player might be needed however as covet for the injured Mighty Quinn.  In my opinion  

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I shall indulge in a bit of speculation today

Kyle Hutton out

Stevie Mallan sold on for a tin of lager

Andy Webster shown the door and pushed through it

David Clarkson politely asked to retire

Jamie Langfield moves into full time coaching

Walsh back to Sevco

Hardie also back to Sevco

Shankland back to thy sheep interferers

IN

A goalkeeper

A centre half

Two central midfielders

A striker

9 hours ago, TediousTom said:

Kyle Hutton out

Walsh back to Sevco

IN

A goalkeeper

A centre half

Two central midfielders

A striker

I wouldn't disagree with you there with the exception of Shankland. We definitely need to move some on and change our squad. 

12 hours ago, TediousTom said:

Kyle Hutton out

Walsh back to Sevco

IN

A goalkeeper

A centre half

Two central midfielders

A striker

A left back too?

16 hours ago, Debaser said:

A left back too?

Actually thats a big NAW. I would happily bring young Jordan Stewart into the first team, move Gary Irvine to right back and either drop Jason Naismith or try him as a sitting midfielder.

We have accomodated Jason Naismith thus far and he is FAR from good enough to be accomodated.  Young Jason (like the majority of them) needs to start earning his wages.  Lest he can bugger off too!

On 11/23/2016 at 10:15 PM, shull said:

I clicked on that video and a pop up advert appeared titled "date Russian's your way".  Why was that?

I have never in my lifetime knowingly pumped a communist.  What does plowing a Ruski and watching a Northern Irish footballer have in common?

What connection does the advertiser see between a footballer in Ireland's occupied north and some sort of Baltic burd?

Also I did not watch the whole video as I didn't like that tinny sound.  Young people may regard it as "music" but that is why many young people are brain dead mutants.

Fingers crossed that the Jambo's come calling for JR after Neilson goes dan saff.

Sadly there's more chance of JR from Dallas being the new Hearts manager than Jack Ross. And JR's a fictional character, and he's dead (someone shot him).

Ross left Hearts under a cloud amid some personal accusations. Both sides signed some kind of confidentiality agreement as part of the severance.

On 11/26/2016 at 1:01 PM, TediousTom said:

I clicked on that video and a pop up advert appeared titled "date Russian's your way".  Why was that?

I have never in my lifetime knowingly pumped a communist.  What does plowing a Ruski and watching a Northern Irish footballer have in common?

What connection does the advertiser see between a footballer in Ireland's occupied north and some sort of Baltic burd?

Internet adverts are based on your search/browsing history.

I have been getting a shoal of really boring ads for waterproof jackets cos I had looked at some. They were insane prices, so I just fixed the zip on my current one - a wee daud of solder works wonders...

To get rid of the boring ads was easy.  I went onto John Lewis and then onto M&S and looked at what lingerie they had to offer.

Boredom relieved.  ahem...

1 hour ago, Magic Monkey said:

Internet adverts are based on your search/browsing history.

I remember reading that on this forum once before.  Someone was complaining about pop up's after our Div did one of his forum upgrades.

Interesting that since the only person who has ever used this PC is one of my grandkids.  Horny wee bugger!

8 hours ago, TediousTom said:

I remember reading that on this forum once before.  Someone was complaining about pop up's after our Div did one of his forum upgrades.

Interesting that since the only person who has ever used this PC is one of my grandkids.  Horny wee bugger!

Horny wee bugger indeed!

14 hours ago, TediousTom said:

At least you know he has a healthy appetite his dad will be proud.  Hope that's not too strong for our political correct forum members. One has to think before they write these days. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 0:37 AM, TediousTom said:

That's a bit like blaming the dog for the fart when you've got guests.