jimdickloyal

Speculation Thread

2 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

See O'Halloran is being talked about with the Fakes and Well - can we not get him to lead our line - throw the boat out a bit and lets get a goal scoring striker who can play at this level???

Have to ask the manager. :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Frank McGarvey' wonky legs said:

Durnin is a total bombscare with the ball at his feet, part of the reason Utds season imploded

If I had a choice between O'ware and Durnan then I would choose O'ware. Add in Halket and the choice becomes more difficult. Glad I'm not the manager or on the board.

24 minutes ago, FTOF said:

O'Ware signs for Partick Thistle.:thumbsup

Well they may as just relegate is now, if we haven't got the Scotland internati... I mean the league winne... I mean the Scottish cup winne...

I mean the championship mid table finisher O’ Ware then that’s us totally f**ked 

3 hours ago, ReturnOf isma is god said:

Well they may as just relegate is now, if we haven't got the Scotland internati... I mean the league winne... I mean the Scottish cup winne...

I mean the championship mid table finisher O’ Ware then that’s us totally f**ked 

Talking about finishers..... The BBC have him down as the highest scoring defender in Europe,  1 ahead of Ramos I think. 

to be honest I thought the guy that used to play for us was by far the best player in the Morton side when they played against us last season.  O'Ware ok though.

13 hours ago, ReturnOf isma is god said:

Ohhhh wait till a start a new thread about how tight yer arse is tam oooohhhh big tam 

that’s you Ricky that’s you 

You seem to have an intimate knowledge of this process Isma. Are you trying to tell us something. 

The guy is a good centre back with a great goal scoring record.  I would like him to have played in the black and white stripes. 

30 minutes ago, RossCSmfc said:

JR has recommended we sign Truro City goalkeeper Tom McHale according to the papers. 

Truro play in the National League South.  I've seen a few St Albans City games who finished one place below Truro this season.  The standard is pretty poor and St Mirren would take a good few off them.  So a bit surprised but he is only 22 so lots of scope to improve.  https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44315420

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

You seem to have an intimate knowledge of this process Isma. Are you trying to tell us something. 

The guy is a good centre back with a great goal scoring record.  I would like him to have played in the black and white stripes. 

Ohhhh big tam you’re such a good finisher how about you finish on ma face big tam ohhhh

thats wit you actually sound like Ricky