Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

He's a far better player than Corcoran. Andy Millen played alongside Gilhaney for Clyde and will know if he's got it to step up a level but if we're looking for cheap options for the wide areas he could be a possibility. Anyway , if he plays against us tomorrow and does ok maybe we'll make a move for him !

Don't remember him playing against us. Accies punters didn't seem too bothered when he left them and they seemed more excited about Corcoran coming in.

You are right though, if he is cheap enough he could be worth a years deal. I'm sure he can do better than Ayr Utd... why has he washed up there is he is so good?

Pish and a journey man of the highest order. he doesn't play for the club or the shirt, just the money from what he did a celtic. We need someone who wants to prove himself like Cuthbert. We shouldn't look at that many old timers.

A journeyman of the highest order would be someone who has learend his craft and surpasses all others in the trade, therefor would be a great signing

Unfortunately BB is a tit.

Post from a seemingly sane person on the OS has it we have signed a central defender and Joe Bradley. To be formally announced when the team returm from Italy.

They'll have read what Sid posted on the trialist thread and transferred it to the 'fishel site, not knowing that Sid's exclusives are mostly wind ups. :lol:

Dorman could be on his way..................there are several interested parties , Swansea, Cardiff and Reading I am told. Believe we could be looking at offer circa £500k :blink:

how can hamilton get so much for mccarthy? didnt think he was that great when i saw him and did he score more than dorman in the season? dont think so so why cant we get the same or closer to million if they can get it for that wee naff!

how can hamilton get so much for mccarthy? didnt think he was that great when i saw him and did he score more than dorman in the season? dont think so so why cant we get the same or closer to million if they can get it for that wee naff!

He's young and his agent did a great job getting him built up in the media.

How did Hamilton manage to get over 100,000 for Joel Thomas as he is utter crap :blink:

He's young and his agent did a great job getting him built up in the media.

How did Hamilton manage to get over 100,000 for Joel Thomas as he is utter crap :blink:

good point. we just going to take anything people will give us for him? he is worth alot to us in goals...and if we took 500k for him will it go to the squad? we have lost a lot of players from last season and dorman would be one more. we need 1 to 2 centre backs, and wide players for either side and a left back. are we going to get this...no i doubt it! I feel we may have added 3 quality players but we need more otherwise we will be very weak in my book. on the OS says that Robb needs more time on the pitch to get more match fit and said he didn't go to italy. is he THE most injury prone player that has ever lived?!

How about Chris Innes as short term cover for centre half?

Was thinking about that myself earlier. Innes is a legend in his own mind but a 6 month contract as a back up just to see if he's up to it sounds ok !

How about Chris Innes as short term cover for centre half?
Was thinking about that myself earlier. Innes is a legend in his own mind but a 6 month contract as a back up just to see if he's up to it sounds ok !

After what happened to Gretna while Innes was there, and now Ferranti Thistle, let's hope he re-signs for Killie.

Lucky white heather, big man ?

Guest barney
How about Steve Hammell for left back ?

would have been a good signing, but possibly a bit ambitious for the current regime. ditto steven smith. ditto callum woods or any other player who would be a nailed on first choice for the first team.

looks like dundee are after him - they are assembling a pretty good squad over there.