Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Bobo Balde?

Pish and a journey man of the highest order. he doesn't play for the club or the shirt, just the money from what he did a celtic. We need someone who wants to prove himself like Cuthbert. We shouldn't look at that many old timers.

From a purely football point of view and please I am not looking for any BS or bigoted rants/replies to this what about Liam Miller? Still 28 and he was an excellent player before he got a little too big for his boots and went to Manchester.

Edited by The Kazakh Saint

From a purely football point of view and please I am not looking for any BS or bigoted rants/replies to this what about Liam Miller? Still 28 and he was an excellent player before he got a little too big for his boots and went to Manchester.

Wanky-non-saints-related-pish forum for this.

Head is still too big wouldn't want him at the club... doubt his big head would fit through the tunnel!

What a wank he is anyway!

I see Neill Collins of Wolves (formerly of Dumbarton and Sunderland) has been put up for transfer.

6 foot 3 centre half.

Might be worth inquiring about a season's length loan.

Wolves bought him for £150K in 2007.Salary will probably be a major stumbling block though.

I see Mark Gilhaney has been released by Dundee and will play as a trialist against us tomorrow for Ayr. Still youngish , can play left and can score goals, although he's pretty small. Surely a better bet than the trialist we're playing at the moment? If he's not looking for much dough I would sign him for 12 months and see how he shapes up , he's not injury prone btw.

I see Mark Gilhaney has been released by Dundee and will play as a trialist against us tomorrow for Ayr. Still youngish , can play left and can score goals, although he's pretty small. Surely a better bet than the trialist we're playing at the moment? If he's not looking for much dough I would sign him for 12 months and see how he shapes up , he's not injury prone btw.

He is supposed to be a bit of a Corcoran Mk2. Sometimes very good, but mostly a waste of time. Didn't Accies allow him to leave and then brought in Corcoran to replace him?

He is supposed to be a bit of a Corcoran Mk2. Sometimes very good, but mostly a waste of time. Didn't Accies allow him to leave and then brought in Corcoran to replace him?

He's a far better player than Corcoran. Andy Millen played alongside Gilhaney for Clyde and will know if he's got it to step up a level but if we're looking for cheap options for the wide areas he could be a possibility. Anyway , if he plays against us tomorrow and does ok maybe we'll make a move for him !