Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Thing is someone known for that is signing for clubs with more money than us. Sadly we need to find someone who can play our system and hit form.

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

I know what you're saying, every non old firm club in Premier League was apparently interested in Nisbet before he chose Hibs it's somebody like that is probably our best hope.

To be fair Brophy did have goals in him at Kilmarnock and Grieve looked like he was maybe the striker we were missing but going through a spell that all strikers go where they need a lucky break to help them out.

I feel slight sorry for Brophy not really had a chance under Robinson, that good season at Killie did he not have Greg Stewart providing a number of assists??? A player of his quality we don't have and scored a few goals from hitting early over the top (which we don't do).

Sent from my T671H using Tapatalk

Some knowledge from a scout of an English Championship club who is a known ex player in the top league in Scotland 

Ethan is not good enough, not a player

Baccus, too lightweight for English football 

Main, he’s a player but doesn’t score goals

Gogic, another player, surprised he faired badly at Hibs, too old for a move now 

9 hours ago, Sue Denim said:

Some knowledge from a scout of an English Championship club who is a known ex player in the top league in Scotland 

Gogic, another player, surprised he faired badly at Hibs, too old for a move now 

Too old at 28?

Edited by beyond our ken

9 hours ago, Sue Denim said:

Did you just make this up? :lol:

https://kawowo.com/2023/01/21/festoweb-sports-management-sends-three-young-ugandan-footballers-to-scotland/

Exciting midfielder Kiwanuka will be placed at St Mirren Football Club, an entity based in Paisley, Renfrewshire.

“I have been working hard and I pray I make It. I want to continue working hard to make my dream of playing professional football become a reality” Kiwanuka who is attached at Proline Football Club stated.

3 hours ago, kevo_smfc said:

Seen the name Hakim Kiwanuka linked with us over on Twitter. Seems he is about to go on trial with Dundee United though. 

2 hours ago, Langbank said:

https://kawowo.com/2023/01/21/festoweb-sports-management-sends-three-young-ugandan-footballers-to-scotland/

Exciting midfielder Kiwanuka will be placed at St Mirren Football Club, an entity based in Paisley, Renfrewshire.

“I have been working hard and I pray I make It. I want to continue working hard to make my dream of playing professional football become a reality” Kiwanuka who is attached at Proline Football Club stated.

So is it Dundee Utd or us?

21 hours ago, Slarti said:
21 hours ago, Sue Denim said:

I love you and [mention=2846]faraway saint[/mention], you’re both top guys……

Stop crawling. I've told you, I'm not a doctor, I don't have a cure for your syphilis.

He could try this cure.:whistle

Might sting a bit.

Re: Dust resistance on new A73 and F4 24-105 lens: Sony Alpha Full Frame  E-mount Talk Forum: Digital Photography Review

Edited by FTOF

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

Not yet confirmed on either club's official website. 

Unless Robbo has the salary to reinvest & already has a target identified ( window closes in a week ) then I would be doing nothing to potentially help County out ..

Brophy has been shite  - but he is our shite and the possibility of him leaving and firing the goals in that RC may need does fill me with dread....

They are on their arse up in Dingwall and unless this absolutely suits us 100% then we should have feck all part of it 

When Brophy moves on I see a striker for Carlisle United scored his 16th and 17th goal of the season tonight Dennis is his name might be worth a punt.

15 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

When Brophy moves on I see a striker for Carlisle United scored his 16th and 17th goal of the season tonight Dennis is his name might be worth a punt.

The Menace :notworthy

6 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Signing a half decent striker could see us having one of the best seasons, if not the best, in a long long time.

If we don't, I'd be concerned. 

Signing a half decent striker could see us having one of the best seasons, if not the best, in a long long time.
If we don't, I'd be concerned. 
That's the missing piece Hibs could still turn a crap season into a good one by finishing 4th if Nisbet is still there next week.

11 hours ago, CraigyBoy said:

Unless Robbo has the salary to reinvest & already has a target identified ( window closes in a week ) then I would be doing nothing to potentially help County out ..

Brophy has been shite  - but he is our shite and the possibility of him leaving and firing the goals in that RC may need does fill me with dread....

They are on their arse up in Dingwall and unless this absolutely suits us 100% then we should have feck all part of it 

I’m not at all worried about Ross County. If it’s a loan, Brophy won’t be scoring any goals against us and if he scores a few against our rivals for top 6 I’ll be delighted. 
If I was going to be concerned at all (which I probably wouldn’t be) it would be if he signed for the likes of Livingston or St. Johnstone.