Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

According to the BBC News "... McCoist will also see his salary increase back to £750,000 a year."

Not bad for putting in your notice.

the man may be abysmal as a football manager but he is no fool. Or at least his agent wasn't!

While bleating to the blue sheep about "not walking away" and backing every incarnation of saviour for his new club he has never suffered financially throughout.

It was widely reported that, even when taking his "paycut", he had a clause put in the agreement that, if for any reason he was binned, he would revert to his original salary.

IF he has such an affinity with newco then perhaps he should walk away with nowt. Watch this space........... But, for gawds sake, don't hold your breath!lol.gif

I used to like McCoist as he came across as amusing in interviews. Then Rangers died and he publicly backed every charlatan that stuck their blue nose in the Sevco trough. If the man had an ounce of decency he would have personally paid the small debtors of his old club, the face painters and paper boys etc. love the fact he is due a pay rise when he resigns. Karma

I wondered if he knew something else was afoot when the news broke and this confirms it. Doubtless he can be bought off for a portion of the 750K he is due and he'd be daft not to take it now. There is obviously little chance that sevco can meet their ongoing committments and he is probably doing what he can to ring fence his share of what is left

I used to like McCoist as he came across as amusing in interviews. Then Rangers died and he publicly backed every charlatan that stuck their blue nose in the Sevco trough. If the man had an ounce of decency he would have personally paid the small debtors of his old club, the face painters and paper boys etc. love the fact he is due a pay rise when he resigns. Karma

Funny that I used to hate McCoist, but I'm liking him more and more with each passing day,

I love the way he's sucking them dry of cash, there like a boxer taking a pounding on the

ropes, one more fatal blow and they could be gone for good....

I know some folk are getting annoyed that this is the most posted thread in modern history lol.gif but,

It is the club that just keeps on giving!

So THE Rangers have been told by the SPFL they will have to pay the EBT debts of the liquidated club as they are liable for the old clubs debts in relation to an agreement to allow them to join the league.

Three things here.

There now appears to be an official recognisation that they are indeed two seperate entities. (Big news there then?fish.gif )

Will the new club now appeal on the basis that they have NOTHING to do with the old club? (Watch this space as I can't see any other defenceholiday.gif ) AND

Where the feck does the 1/4 million squidlies come from that the SPFL are "witholding" in relation to payments due? I thought Scottish football was skint!

Ally knows more than he's telling methinks.bounce2.gif

Edited by stlucifer

Can;t believe I'm getting sucked into this nonsense but here we go.

Apparently BDO who are involved in the liquidation of Rangers are looking for some of the Charlie Telfer transfer money from Dundee Utd.

This all has a familiar feel to it.

An inevitability if you will.

Rangers fans in perfect blind ignorance discussing how shite Billy Davies will be as a manager whilst the financial maelstrom hits the club

and attendances now at their lowest since 1984.

I can't see how this can continue beyond December TBH.

They must be on their last stand now.