Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Of course there is a lot of interest in this fixture. I have no problem admitting I am very interested in it. The facts are that they were the two hugely big clubs in a small country, and it is only natural they attracted a ton of attention. No-one else comes close in honours won, stadium capacity, fanbase, commercial income, European appearances....

By any measure they were big, successful, and that is looking at it coldly and impartially. Personally, my interest is similar to watching the start of a Grand Prix - there might be a huge crash that you watch through your fingers, but you still watch it. The Rangers dynamic means that this particular fixture is loaded with never-seen-before shifts in power and squad strength. The 'car crash' I hope, results in them getting humiliated 7-0, with Celtic's turn coming with a 2 or 3 goal loss to Aberdeen or Dundee Utd in the final.

I dislike both of them, but that doesn't mean I am not interested in watching the game on Sunday.

My passing interest in that match is only a wish to see cheats being beaten, put in their place - which is really not even in SPFL1...

I wouldn't watch it if it was in my back garden. Honestly.

(I'd charge them plenty for that, however.)

So much so you genuinely managed to post about it... go take a flying f**k tae yersel

I'm genuinely interested. What response are you expecting when you post stuff like this?

Are you actually expecting me to listen to you? lol.gif

A forum is the worst possible place to act like an aggressive hardman. It's laughable.

Edited by oaksoft

Of course there is a lot of interest in this fixture. I have no problem admitting I am very interested in it. The facts are that they were the two hugely big clubs in a small country, and it is only natural they attracted a ton of attention. No-one else comes close in honours won, stadium capacity, fanbase, commercial income, European appearances....

By any measure they were big, successful, and that is looking at it coldly and impartially. Personally, my interest is similar to watching the start of a Grand Prix - there might be a huge crash that you watch through your fingers, but you still watch it. The Rangers dynamic means that this particular fixture is loaded with never-seen-before shifts in power and squad strength. The 'car crash' I hope, results in them getting humiliated 7-0, with Celtic's turn coming with a 2 or 3 goal loss to Aberdeen or Dundee Utd in the final.

I dislike both of them, but that doesn't mean I am not interested in watching the game on Sunday.

Only in the case of one of the two.

We've had more forays into Europe than the rangers! We've won more domestic trophies than them too. In fact We've won more challenge cups than them and that's saying something given they've had 3 attempts to date!

Only in the case of one of the two.

We've had more forays into Europe than the rangers! We've won more domestic trophies than them too. In fact We've won more challenge cups than them and that's saying something given they've had 3 attempts to date!

Indeed - which is why I used the term 'were big, successful....' phone.gif

As pedantic as it seems, they weren't. Celtic were/are but, given the fact Rangers are deed, THE rangers were never a big club with European honours.

Aye, but that depends if you're talking about the club, the company, the holding company, or that mystical ethereal entity that still lays claim to the five wee embroidered stars, or merely the Sports Direct Works XI.

I'm genuinely interested. What response are you expecting when you post stuff like this?

Are you actually expecting me to listen to you? lol.gif

A forum is the worst possible place to act like an aggressive hardman. It's laughable.

whistling.gif

I wasn't expecting any response..After all your not interested. . I was merely quoting you

Don't PM me with your puerile abuse . Have a wee look in before ye look oot. .

Just get me back on ignore then wankbag, I only noticed your post

on my phone as I was not logged in, I normally have you on

ignore so how about staying out of my face as you are really

getting on my fùcking tits.