Adam Campbell Tonight

GMBB

I don't get the people who say they don't rate him, how can you judge him on what we saw the other night? He wasn't on for a very long time and, for what it's worth, I was actually quite impressed, didn't have a lot of the ball, but didn't put a foot wrong when he did. Some people are just determined to moan about things.

I don't get the people who say they don't rate him, how can you judge him on what we saw the other night? He wasn't on for a very long time and, for what it's worth, I was actually quite impressed, didn't have a lot of the ball, but didn't put a foot wrong when he did. Some people are just determined to moan about things.

I said he didn't have a good game, but it was the only time I´d seen him, he was very quick but his use of the ball was poor, obviously his reputation suggests that he just have an off night, but surely nobody would suggest that he was a world beater based on on that performance. I'm not determined to moan about things and I´d assume from his reputation that it would be great to have him, but he wasn't great on Tuesday, that's all I said, based on what's been said about him from people who have seen more of him I'd be delighted to have him, but based on what I've seen of him (20-25mins on Tuesday) he wasn't any better than Reilly.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20130802/gateshead-1-newcastle-xi-2_2281670_3335764

2 goals for Adam Campbell tonight first from a Conor Newton flick on.

Paul Dummett in crowd watching.

edited - noticed Newcastle seem to have signed Gomis and still looking to tie up Remy.

Ameobi, Debuchy and Cisse all staking claims probably pushes young Campbell down the bench a little I'd have thought

....come see if you can bag 20 for us Adam. thumbup2.gif

Edited by WirralSaint

Connor NewtoN has to Wednesday to accept the loan deal, Campbell seems confident he can do a job for us asking as he can arrange personal term with his family ect as he wants a chance to prove himself and make a name for himself , Connor also told me to expect a THIRD loanee that isn't from Newcastle but is a friend of his and is a reserve player for premiership team! Just passing on what I have been told as I dot usually comment at all on this !

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20130802/gateshead-1-newcastle-xi-2_2281670_3335764

2 goals for Adam Campbell tonight first from a Conor Newton flick on.

Paul Dummett in crowd watching.

edited - noticed Newcastle seem to have signed Gomis and still looking to tie up Remy.

Ameobi, Debuchy and Cisse all staking claims probably pushes young Campbell down the bench a little I'd have thought

....come see if you can bag 20 for us Adam. Posted Image

Fwiw, debuchy is a full back, but your point still stands.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Black & White Army mobile app

So it seems. After winning a cup and having a decent scottish cup run I would have thought this was our best chance to enhance our squad and really push for a top six berth. Instead the squad has been dismantled and not replaced. I find it totally frustrating to see Ross county, Motherwell, Dundee united, and soon Kilmarnock alongside caley to be bringing in players. Killie want five new players and they are ten million in debt. Wtf are we doing with our cash and if we have none due to releasing players from contracts then why do it and leave yourself short. Killie after 5 yet were still begging Newcastle its a flaming disgrace

So it seems. After winning a cup and having a decent scottish cup run I would have thought this was our best chance to enhance our squad and really push for a top six berth. Instead the squad has been dismantled and not replaced. I find it totally frustrating to see Ross county, Motherwell, Dundee united, and soon Kilmarnock alongside caley to be bringing in players. Killie want five new players and they are ten million in debt. Wtf are we doing with our cash and if we have none due to releasing players from contracts then why do it and leave yourself short. Killie after 5 yet were still begging Newcastle its a flaming disgrace

What we are doing with our cash is paying off players the manager signed on contracts and has decided he no longer wants.....madness!

What we are doing with our cash is paying off players the manager signed on contracts and has decided he no longer wants.....madness!

Is that the case though??? Surely those decisions would need to be ratified by the board? And surely, if the case then was that we couldn't sign replacements, the manager would elect to just bloody well keep them!!?

Somebody at St.Mirren isn't doing their job very well. It's just not totally clear who it is.

From the bbc -

LATEST TRANSFER GOSSIP

Newcastle Chronicle's Lee Ryder: Understand that Loic Remy is travelling to Tyneside now for a medical. Remy deal will be a season long loan if #nufc and the player can agree terms.

Another forward at Newcastle can only be good news for us.

Edited by irvine_buddie