Adam Campbell Tonight

GMBB

Yep,hes such a good finisher that Pardew doesnt want him anywhere near the first team,and has such potential Pardew doesnt want him anywhere near the first team,hes a year older than Rooney and STILL pardew doesnt want him anywhere near the first team.If he was even remotely as good as you believe he would be leading the line at a championship team.

And run me through the spl players who would automatically make it into pardews first team.

Believe it or not, I am not a boo boy. I make my observations by watching Saint Mirren and praising the good, but I'll also slag the bad. It is too early in the season to be making judgements team wise, but, at times, I think DL would benefit from sitting higher up for about 30 mins to see how his formation is working for a particular game

I agree with the sitting higher up bit and will phone Recaro to see if they do booster seats.

And for the record,its an absolute disgrace our club is still waiting for him

Is that because deciding to join St. Mirren 8 days before our next competitive game is infinitely better than joining us, say next Wednesday, 3 days before the Kilmarnock game?

Is that because deciding to join St. Mirren 8 days before our next competitive game is infinitely better than joining us, say next Wednesday, 3 days before the Kilmarnock game?

It isn't so much how long it takes Campbell/NUFC to make a decision that is concerning (for me, anyway).

I am simply hoping that the club are actively pursuing other options, as we do not want to be in the position whereby we are going into the Killie match in the same state as we are presently.

Eggs and baskets and all that....

Wayne Rooney was a full England international and a regular for Everton by the time he was Campbells age, so he's certainly not the next Rooney. If he's been courted by Championship clubs, surely he won't be coming to us?

You're acting like i'm saying i don't want him and we shouldn't have him. I've never said that or even implied it.

My point is i won't be shedding any tears on missing out on a striker who's never scored a senior goal in his career. There's hundreds of youth players who are outstanding in youth football but make no impact whatsoever in the senior game. Wasn't John Fleck the next Wayne Rooney aswell?

The fact we've been in for him for well over a month and he still isn't here now means to me he's pretty unlikely to come. He's obviously weighing up his options and sees us a last resort. If he's so highly rated, i'm sure he will have plenty of other options. Therefore i'd be surprised if we ever see him in a Saints jersey.

We move on to the next target, no tears shed. The next Isma is out there somewhere, we just need to find him punk.gif

Time will tell, I suppose. The longer we wait on him, our chances are fading. He's our first choice striker target just now and we all hope DL has something else to fall back on if it doesn't happen.

He looked more than capable when he came on in the Newcastle friendly, but then again, our back four is absolutely shocking.

Gie's a signing. Gie's a loan deal. Gie's the Scottish Cup. Gie's filled-in corners. Gie's electronic scoreboards. Gie's a billionaire St Mirren minded trustworthy buyer with his heid' screwed on who wouldn't use his off-the-radar wealth to turn us into Man City, but would take the club to a sensible new level by bringing in trusted professionals around him to improve the club's infrastructure, PR, commercial activity, and develop the stadium.

That's me for the day. On balance, I'd settle for gie's a signing.

Gie's a signing. Gie's a loan deal. Gie's the Scottish Cup. Gie's filled-in corners. Gie's electronic scoreboards. Gie's a billionaire St Mirren minded trustworthy buyer with his heid' screwed on who wouldn't use his off-the-radar wealth to turn us into Man City, but would take the club to a sensible new level by bringing in trusted professionals around him to improve the club's infrastructure, PR, commercial activity, and develop the stadium.

That's me for the day. On balance, I'd settle for gie's a signing.

You not to bothered about the Communities Cup then ,I think they will want it back .