The Manager

Wife ask me after the game, why do they always pass across the pitch and not down the pitch ? answer was why break the habit of the last 3 years. As well as Lennon, there is plenty of players who should have a right good look in the mirror and should be asking themselves some questions. There is to many players in the team who no matter how bad they play, know they will still be in the team for the next game.

That worked well L.B.

Anyway, we still need a minimum 16 Clubs in our top league.

Yes I agree with that ,its all the other clubs not wanting to lose out on playing The Old Firm [ well Celtic ] four times a year ,when twice would be the way forward ,30 league games and then play offs and no split ,would mean less games ,but then we could go back to the old League Cup sections allowing the games lost in the league to be made up . Only an idea so if folk don't agree ,they don't agree .

I think Thommo can be a bit of a price if I'm honest,He's one of our own blah blah nah for me he has more of an agenda than any of us think.

He's not the night in shining armour many of us paint him to be.

That said he is a hero always will be, I just don't think he loves us as much as we want him too.

As a manager? It won't happen at St Mirren never.

i agree and hope he is never considered for the potential position of new manager

Ross County and ICT have won f**k all.

St Johnstone, Hibs and Motherwell urnae in Europe.

We won the League Cup and remain the holders. Its in the record books forevermore.

Goodwin in the Sun today remembering that fantastic weekend last March.

Put me through the emotional bit again.

I'm happy and love my Club.

Give the Legends a break, they've earned it.

We might lose on Tuesday but after a few seconds i'll just cast my mind back to St Mirren's Day on March 17th 2013.

these guys can't live off the past Shull. Yes it was an amazing day, these legends were all happy to accept the praise they were entitled to but we should use the cup win as a catalyst to try to improve things try and build on it. If the players and managers think they have peaked and can retire happy after the 17th March and don't feel they need to try to improve then maybe it's time they retire rather than taking a wage.

I do agree it is sad how negative the feeling is around the club so soon after March but the silence from the club is deafening, and that is infuriating most.

I am always of the opinion that we should support our managers and players and would never abuse them but I am fast running out of arguments to use to stick up for DL against the people who no longer support him. The cup win is now becoming the only reason to keep him but even that is wearing thin.

I'm watching an ancient Family Fortunes on Challenge TV, and bizarrely Bob Monkhouse has just cracked a St.Mirren joke!

He said he's a St.Mirren fan, and he's finding it quite hard. We've just signed two Chinese players, We Wun Wunce and How Long Since.

Some things never change.

Well, apart from the bit about making two signings.

It's available again on Challenge TV+1 at 5.30pm.

I'm watching an ancient Family Fortunes on Challenge TV, and bizarrely Bob Monkhouse has just cracked a St.Mirren joke!

He said he's a St.Mirren fan, and he's finding it quite hard. We've just signed two Chinese players, We Wun Wunce and How Long Since.

Monkhouse never cracked a joke his whole career.

Danny will not be shown the door this season. No way will Gilmour pay the compensation for him and his back room team if he went.

Watching the Cardiff game they are feeding off the support. We need to keep up support of the team at home to help get out of this slump.

I don't think Danny will be manager next season. I also don't think we will be relegated I think we will get a surprising few signings and be ok.

Did he work for the BBC? Did he snuff it before he could get caught kiddy fiddling?

This is Dannys pre match interview before the ICT game recently.

I think the guy is under a severe amount of stress and pressure and it shows.

Maybe there is more happening off the field than we know and he can't handle it.

If the manager cannot manage he has to go.

Edited by murray street

This is Dannys pre match interview before the ICT game recenlty.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIwIXBgYrZM&list=PLAmNSUlUap5sKYnTUyUcxmfz5Ng8s8NRx&index=22

Maybe there is more happening off the field than we know and he can't handle it.

He appears to have aged considerably and doesn't look well at all. Not good.

I don't think they're can be many people who don't respect him as a man and hope the best for him. He's just lost it with the club that we all support. It's a real shame, but we need to stop what is the worst run of results i can remember for a while.

This is Dannys pre match interview before the ICT game recently.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIwIXBgYrZM&list=PLAmNSUlUap5sKYnTUyUcxmfz5Ng8s8NRx&index=22

I dunno who's worse! The interviewer or DL! Two people clearly not comfortable in the fine art of stringing decent sentences together!

Have always liked and supported Danny as a manager as games were more exciting to watch since he took over, but the football is becoming poorer and poorer each week! And results since the league cup win have been poor, plus he's made a mess of the team this year! Would maybe suggest that he realises his time is up, before fans start turning sour against him

Edited by brian-smfc

I am sad actually that its not working out. I think the board need to clarify what's happening with finance and does Danny have any. If he doesn't then why doesn't he? I would like to also say that oaksoft , dibble I am realist and I think the next week is crucial and if it goes wrong you two will need to get real also!!!!