I'm going with

Dilo

Goodwin

McGregor. Mair

caprice. Kelly

Teale. Newton. McGinn

McGowan

Thommo

Grind out a result here (happy with a dodgy penalty in the 93rd min), then a win against hearts then the 15 point gap will be restored and the media circus will pack up and head down the motorway from paisley to killie for weeks of Alan johnstone's jaiket on a shoogly peg as saints quietly edge their way up the table.

COYS.

Edited by Mykey

I'd go...

--------------Dilo--------------

DVZ Goodwin Mair Kelly

Caprice Newton McLean Teale

----------McGowan

--------------Thommo

I'd switch Teale over to the left because he has some engine on him. If Kelly is playing left back I wouldn't want McGinn or McLean in front of him as they aren't the best at tracking back. Teale will offer him this help and can play on the left no problem.

Also mix it up having some in swinging crosses onto Thommo for a change and someone cutting inside and having a pop on their stronger foot.

Edit to add- we all know Danny won't have the balls to drop Harkins though....

Edited by davidg

I'd go...

--------------Dilo--------------

DVZ Goodwin Mair Kelly

Caprice Newton McLean Teale

----------McGowan

--------------Thommo

I'd switch Teale over to the left because he has some engine on him. If Kelly is playing left back I wouldn't want McGinn or McLean in front of him as they aren't the best at tracking back. Teale will offer him this help and can play on the left no problem.

Also mix it up having some in swinging crosses onto Thommo for a change and someone cutting inside and having a pop on their stronger foot.

Edit to add- we all know Danny won't have the balls to drop Harkins though....

It looks a decent team but no one to put their foot in though.

Hayes,Smith and McGinn would run through that team with ease.

Looks good going forward

It looks a decent team but no one to put their foot in though.

Hayes,Smith and McGinn would run through that team with ease.

Looks good going forward

I think Newton would do so but I agree we need more.

I would change that lline up with McGinn in, DVZ out. Move Caprice back. Put Teale on the right and have McLean and McGinn share the left with John tending to be the more wide.

Edited by stlucifer

So Kilmarnock get humped and their infighting is putting their club in meltdown. Hearts get another point on the board.

A surprise win against Aberdeen on Monday would see a nice little leapfrog of Kilmarnock, leave us 11 points off bottom spot, 3 points off 9th place and with a game in hand.

Just one little win. Let's hope Aberdeen think the points are already in the bag.........................

So Kilmarnock get humped and their infighting is putting their club in meltdown. Hearts get another point on the board.

A surprise win against Aberdeen on Monday would see a nice little leapfrog of Kilmarnock, leave us 11 points off bottom spot, 3 points off 9th place and with a game in hand.

Just one little win. Let's hope Aberdeen think the points are already in the bag.........................

Thats a tad optimistic, wouldn`t you say ? blink.png

Thats a tad optimistic, wouldn`t you say ? blink.png

Basing the entire theory on a St Mirren win on Monday night is optimistic.

Assuming that Aberdeen will have do something more than simply turn up is optimistic.

And yes, hinting at the possibility of taking point(s) from the game in hand against Celtic is also optimistic.

The glass is half full............of black and white whisky.

St Mirren to sneak a cheecky 1.0 win. Aberdeen will think the 3 points are is in the bag and if we graft from the off we can upset the odds. All is not lost.

Stay positive buddies, get behind the team and manager from the off. Together we can our get our brilliant club through this difficult period in it's long and glorious history.

Get into St Mirren Park full of positive vibes on Monday and it can relay to the player's.

C'mon the Saints!

I great idea, let the team run oot without any line up or formation, that would work.

We have a pair of St Mirren Legends in our management team who will sort line ups and formations to the betterment of St Mirren Football Club.

I want my team to win tomorrow night, I love my team, but I want Danny 'whitnatno' Lennon gone, I am not going back until he parts ways with St Mirren, for the good of the club I think its the only solution.

Irrespective of tomorrow nights result we need a better manager.

However, good luck to the buddies I hope the team shows some bottle

and wins this game, everyone associated with this club need this.

St Mirren manager Danny Lennon: "We need to get back to basics. With that I mean we need hard work, to cut out the uncharacteristic mistakes that we are making as individuals - the short pass-backs, the cheap fouls we are giving away, the failure to defend crosses or not matching runs.

"I believe in my players. We have got guys that have played at international level, who have done great things in the game and won silverware.

"The only thing that is lacking - and it's a key ingredient - is confidence.

"But I believe that if we can take care of the small things, the greater things will come. There is a great saying that you have to look after the pennies to look after the pounds and we must get the basics right if we want to turn things around."

Uncharacteristic? That's our identity!